First-time 4U User: What Should I Do Next?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

luxbear

Reaction score
Hi everyone! :) I've had my 4U for a couple of weeks now, and I was wondering if anyone had any activity suggestions. As an English speaker, I think I've figured out most of the Japanese functions, but I want to know if I'm missing any games/activities that I could be doing with my little guy. For example, we've played the bowling and space ship game plenty of times -- is there anything else I should be mindful of? Also, can a 4U have a job or career?

The 4U does not have a career system unfortunately. You can send your tama to school (with the right supplies) and they'll eventually learn different skills. You can use the learned skills to help out tamagotchis that appear outside your house from time to time. You get lots of gp as a reward for helping them! If you have an NFC capable phone, then you can download the tamagotchi 4U app and download more characters, outfits, locations, games, etc to your 4U. Hope this helped some ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back