My P1 died without any reason... ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hipchi

Reaction score
I was taking care of my 18 year old Ginjirotchi but then, he suddenly got sick. The skull was blinking and none of the buttons were responding. Then he... layed an egg ? and disappeared, and the angel appeared on the screen. He was only 18 years old, not overweighted at all, his discipline bar was full and all his hungry/happy hearts were full as well. Is that normal ?

Yup that sounds normal to me, he just died of old age and left you a new egg to raise. Depending on what characters you get depends how long they can live for (roughly) so the good care characters live longer than the bad care characters

But, Ginjirotchi is the second best good character, right ? 18 years is not that old at all, I'm already missing him badly...

How could you make it live for 50+ days if he dies by itself with all his hearts full ? It doesn't make any sense...

It's been ages since I've run my p1, i don't know why but i remember them not living very long. I might well be wrong though! In which case, I'm not sure why he would have died if everything was full. Unless he'd been sick and you missed it? (just guessing now)

The P1 just dies after awhile, that's how it starts a new generation. I think 18 years is actually a very long time for a P1, seeing as most only live for about 8 years. (I might be wrong though.)

I don't think so, because, Maskutchi evolves into Bill when it's around 20-25 year old, right ? So, there would be no point of such a late evolving if it was about to die in the next days...

Anyway, I guess mine was sick, and died in less than 10-20 minutes. I still hope it's possible to take care of the P1 for longer than 18 days. Do you know how long lived the oldest P1 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back