Dreamtown Friends vs V6?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zang

Reaction score
Which do you think is better the v6 or dreamtown friends? i found dreamtown on amazon for 15 bucks, but i also found a v6 new (it says) on amazon for 20 bucks. Which is better and more entertaining? which has the most features? can you go with just one for either of them and not have a second for connecting?

Which do you think is better the v6 or dreamtown friends? i found dreamtown on amazon for 15 bucks, but i also found a v6 new (it says) on amazon for 20 bucks. Which is better and more entertaining? which has the most features? can you go with just one for either of them and not have a second for connecting?
Hmm. Friends Dream Town can only connect to the Friends series, and v6 can only connect to v5 and other v6's. I am currently running a v6 and it has a lot of features (you can turn your tama into a music pop star). But it is really, really hard trying to pass the auditions. :(

As for more enteraining, I'd Dreamtown. More features would be that also. My opinion only, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have both! Dream town is definetly easier to raise. Retrotamagotchi is right, they are both limited in terms of connecting. However, V6 can also connect to Tamatown Tama-go (if that helps any).

I personally prefer the Music Star to the TF:DT. It's pocket sized, has plenty of features, and the screen quality is better. I'd say overall that the Music Star is more entertaining than the TF:DT too. (This is just my opinion though. I do like the TF:DT a lot but the Music Star is just a bit better to me.)

But it is really, really hard trying to pass the auditions. :(
(By the way, have you tried practicing with the band a lot? It really helps when trying to pass auditions. ;) )

i have a new question, is the dreamtown really big? like is it easy to put in your pocket and take it places? i have a tamatown i think its called and its SUPER big, i prefer my japanese tama that i cant read over it just because its so much smaller (its an entama btw)

i have a new question, is the dreamtown really big? like is it easy to put in your pocket and take it places? i have a tamatown i think its called and its SUPER big, i prefer my japanese tama that i cant read over it just because its so much smaller (its an entama btw)
Dreamtown is a bit big!

If you have tight jean pockets, or tight pockets in general, it will not fit! However, if you have baggier type pockets, it will probably fit (it might be a bit snug though).

IMO, the Friends line is basically Bandai's attempt to improve the Tamatown Tama-go.

Dreamtown is a bit smaller than the tama-go. But v6 is the smallest, though the screen is nice and big.

Dreamtown is a bit big!

If you have tight jean pockets, or tight pockets in general, it will not fit! However, if you have baggier type pockets, it will probably fit (it might be a bit snug though).

IMO, the Friends line is basically Bandai's attempt to improve the Tamatown Tama-go.

Dreamtown is a bit smaller than the tama-go. But v6 is the smallest, though the screen is nice and big.
Ok thanks, i have another question, do you raise one tamagotchi in the v6 music star like others or do you raise multipule? because ive seen pictures of the mwith like three tamas on the screen. also do you think this listing on amazon is legit and it will come new? https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B001O2S3SO/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=newor this one: https://www.amazon.com/Tamagotchi-Music-Star-Ver--09/dp/B001O2S3SY/ref=sr_1_3?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1452635483&sr=1-3&keywords=tamagotchi+v6+music+star

Ok thanks, i have another question, do you raise one tamagotchi in the v6 music star like others or do you raise multipule? because ive seen pictures of the mwith like three tamas on the screen. also do you think this listing on amazon is legit and it will come new? https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B001O2S3SO/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=newor this one: https://www.amazon.com/Tamagotchi-Music-Star-Ver--09/dp/B001O2S3SY/ref=sr_1_3?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1452635483&sr=1-3&keywords=tamagotchi+v6+music+star
One tamagotchi! You get to raise 3 on the V5.

And, yes, they will both come new, in package, with original instructions and tabbed. I ordered from same company (except a blue shell) and mine came in package.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back