Tamagotchi 4U+ NFC Connection/Batteries

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JjangJjang

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I recently got the 15th Anniversary pearly pink 4u+ and used the batteries that came with it, I had it on for about a week. I wasn't running it properly I just had the batteries in and had it paused on the time settings. I picked it up after a busy week to get into playing with it and tried connecting it to the 4U app and I noticed the tamagotchi screen kind of flashed/faded different levels of light and then would go blank and then the 'empty battery' screen would appear! I'm just wondering if this is something bad that's happening? I used the original batteries the pack provided. I'm going to try get a new set of batteries I'm just wondering if this has happened to anyone or know of this happening? * The tama runs fine when not using the NFC connection by the way.

you used the original batteries that came in the package right? they're notorious for lasting a short while. since you had it on pause for a week, that's probably normal knowing how bad the batteries are.

when the screen flashes during a connection, it's normal i think. i've had it happen to my iD during a connection. when the batteries are low, all you need to do is swap them out for fresh ones and you're good to go!

This happened to me yesterday (when I FINALLY found a phone to download from after searching for 3 weeks). I was using some really cheap batteries because the blue stock ones had died in several days. Now I have name brand batteries and everything seems to be working fine.

I think the tama has a huge battery draw and so cheap batteries (like the ones it's shipped with) just don't last long.

The batteries provided inside the boxes are basically for "testing" purposes only. Bandai's advise is to use a fresh set of batteries for regular use.

In another note, the recent versions (starting with the P's), they are known to consume batteries faster than the older versions. From my personal experience, my P's gave me a "change battery" notice but I was still able to use the same batteries for a full week with an iD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back