Splatoon Splatfest Question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaninjacat

Reaction score
So I was participating in Splatfest when I noticed something. So obviously the team colors are orange (for future) and blue (for past) but I noticed that occasionally the colors are like pink and green (or something else). And when I noticed when the colors change like that the two teams are on the same side. (So it says Team Future vs. Team Future.) Does anyone know why that happens?

It means there are too many people on team future and in order to reduce wait times they may just put two of the same team against each other

there's just too many people on Team Future so it pits the same team against each other. i was on Team Future and got a bunch of them... it's always an indicator on which team loses and i hate how the win multiplier is 6x! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh ok that makes sense! Thanks for your help everyone. :)

EDIT: Aww Team Future lost! :( Does anyone know why popularity came into account though? I thought it would just be based off wins. (Sorry this is my first Splatfest I know nothing about it.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Popularity is taken into account because Team Future didnt battle the opposing team each time, it may have lost them some wins

I dont know about that win multiplier stuff though, I think we need that after the first Splatfest ended the way it did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back