Tuka's Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tuka

Reaction score
Well, here we go, I guess!

I am currently waiting for a Tamagotchi P's (why is there an apostrophe in the name?) to ship from Amazon. When they arrived I was planning to log about them, but the due date is around a month away. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it), the Tama bug has bitten hard and I just can't wait to get something started and growing.

So, I decided to boot up my V3 today!

I managed to find a battery that works, and set it all up - the "beep" that sounds when you put in the battery greatly disturbed my puppy. The egg wibbled and wobbled, eventually hatching into a boy! I like the babies on this version. They look like they're wearing cute little hats. I took the time to snap some pictures but for some reason they're not copy/pasting properly (i.e. they're not pasting) and the image embedder doesn't work for me. I've typed up the address manually, so hopefully they'll show up but if not I'll edit them out at some point.

2l9gylh.jpg

I named him Alex.

As you can see, the shell on this Tamagotchi is in... great condition. :rolleyes: That does tend to be what happens when you give a Tamagotchi to a five/six year old, however. You should see my V4.5: the screw got stripped, so I just ripped it out and the back is taped on...

I love how you can hear the "heartbeat" on this version.

Anyway, he pooped everywhere, got hungry a lot, cried a bit and just generally was extremely needy. We played a few games of "Get" - I've always been weird about keeping my tamas at their starting weight, so every time he gained three pounds we played - which, as I'm sure, dear reader, you are aware, is a simple game where you control an open bag and attempt to catch music notes whilst avoiding gigantic piles of poop. I'm so used to getting 400GP from the V4/.5 or skill points from the V6 that it was strange to only earn 150GP a time!

After an hour, he evolved into what I believe is called a Mizutamatchi. I was never very good with names, but this toddler was one of my favourites. He looks like a water droplet, which makes me think that it is Mizutamatchi, Mizu meaning water in Japanese. I always liked that the Tama names were derived from Japanese words - like Ringotchi, for example ("ringo" meaning "apple", which is what Ringotchi is). It must be a bit boring for Japanese kids, though - Appletchi, Watertchi...

I managed to get a picture of the newly-evolved Alex in bed, but honestly it just looks like a blob in a box so I won't post it. I tried to catch him when he was on the "whooooaAAAAAAAAAaaaa so exciting" animation but my finger slipped. -_- Since it's way past his bedtime, he just went straight to sleep instead of hanging out for a bit. How boring of him.

Um, so I've rambled on for far too long. After three days this log will already be a ten page thread. If anybody read all this, then thanks!

Until tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a quick update before I get into the meaty, delicious, actual update later. Since I decided to start up my V3 so late, he's going to evolve late as well, which means the log - you guessed it - is going to be properly updated late. Or early, depending on where you live.

Alex is still a Mizutamatchi. I took a couple of pictures but for some reason they came out sideways and no matter how many times I edited it to be the right way round/shouted at it, it stubbornly stayed horizontal. So I guess pictures later.

Nothing much has happened with Alex today. I bought him a shovel, with which he dug up some cake. Yum? I also bought him an umbrella since the shop was having a sale, but he can't use it until he's an adult. It makes sense, I suppose, given that he currently has no hands. He pooped on the floor a few times, and I tried to play Bump with him but messed up the timing horribly. He probably has a black eye from the competing tama shoving him into the floor so hard. :p

It's a shame how on the versions before the V4 you can't press the C button to get a little animation! I used to like doing that. It does make it more special when you catch them doing something offhand, though. I wonder how that'll work with my P's? As far as I know, the screen goes black after a little while to save battery, so are those special little animations still a thing? Oh, well, I guess I'll find out.

Alex seemed lonely, and so I thought, "Why not make him a friend?"

So I rooted around to find my other tamas! My V4.5 and V6 were hanging out in a tea mug. I liked the design of the mug so much - a row of golden retrievers looking all happy - that I never actually used the cup for tea in fear of ruining it. :rolleyes: Everyone in my family is a bit like that. My V2, V4 and V5 were all safely in a box under my bed, along with a few pictures of me and some old school friends who I'm no longer in touch with. It was nice to see them again.

So, I decided to boot up my V2. I don't remember using it much, so I thought it would be fun to experience a "new" version for me. I do remember booting it up a few times in the past and getting really frustrated with the games, especially the first one available to you as a baby. :unsure: I went to find some batteries, and put them in. But it didn't work! I tried a few more times, blowing gently to remove any dust. I was unsure whether or not it was the battery that was dead (it was one I'd found just lying around, after all) or if it was the tama that wasn't responding. So I unscrewed my V6 - and found another dead battery in the process, I might add - and tried the battery in there. I used to use my V6 quite frequently and was fairly sure it was reliable, so I threw away both batteries I'd found.

I didn't actually think we had any more batteries in the house, but I looked and found some right at the back of the drawer! I slotted in one of them, and at the first touch to the metal the tama beeped happily. So, there we go. After ten years, we finally reach the point: I started up my V2.

The egg hatched into a very cute baby girl, whom I named "Elle".

I fed her and rather uncertainly went to play the only game available to me: Jump.

And, surprisingly, I'm still garbage at it. I'm a little better than I used to be, and I understand what I'm supposed to do, but it doesn't work all of the time! I managed to get a "congrats" screen once in about four times. One time I did everything right and it only gave me 50GP! :( Maybe I'll be better at the toddler game...

I can tell I didn't use this version very much because the buttons are nice and firm, and responsive. One of my main problems with the V6 were the unresponsive and wibbly-wobbly buttons. It made precise minigames (like the band minigames) difficult to master.

Anyway, Elle will evolve in about half an hour, but I might not report back until everybody's in their new forms. I don't really know anything about the V2 growth chart, and I only know a small amount about the V3's. I think it makes it more fun that way, though. :D

So, until then!

Elle is now a sweet Marutchi. :wub: So far I'm really enjoying the V2. Simple tamas are nice. Something more demanding is fun, but when it calls for you at an inconvenient time it's very irritating.

Elle and Alex have visited each other a few times, but as neither of them are available in each others' database, they both show up as a Nazotchi when visiting each other. First they played a game - Elle won - then they visited and gave each other presents. Elle went to see Alex once and gave him a snake, which he was unhappy about, but then he visited her three times and gave her ice cream and cakes and the like. What a little gentleman. ^_^

Both are now chilling next to me. I leave the sound on when I'm not watching just in case, but if I want to play a game, I turn it off. The sounds for Get are especially loud and obnoxious after a small while!

On another note before I sign off again, I found these adorable crochet covers for Tamagotchis on Etsy. They do a Totoro-themed one, little bears and even a Kuchipatchi. Apparently the seller is absolutely fab to all her customers - her name is Muninahandmade if you're curious - and all 43 of her reviews give five stars! I want one. I'd probably lose it, though, so I'll hold off for now.

Bye!

Hello! I decided to take some pictures with my computer's camera, which actually turned out to be a lot more problematic than the setup I was using before. If these pictures look terrible, then I'll use the old setup and try to figure out a workaround to the whole not-being-able-to-get-the-pics-onto-my-computer-without-Amazon's-stupid-installer thing.

The first is a picture of my V2 and Elle.

k50coz.jpg

The second is of my V3 and Alex.

6saykk.jpg

Unfortunately since the camera angle was so strange I didn't dare attempt to do anything interesting on the tama at the time of the picture.

Maybe I just won't have pictures in the future, but it gets fairly boring without them, right? Or maybe not.

I won at Jump again. It's almost impossible to play when the sound's off, though. Still haven't tried Bump, but I looked up the other games on the V2 and it's giving me some serious nostalgia pains, so I must've enjoyed this version as a kid - a young kid. Looking at the release date, I got it when I was four, so that explains why I don't remember it so well.

Later!

Both Elle and Alex are teenagers now. Elle is a UFOtchi, and she's adorable! She got a new game, too, one I can actually play competently: Heading. In that game you move your tama from left to right and jump to bounce a ball. Nice and simple.

I've decided to mostly give up on the pictures. Once I get my P's I'll do a couple, but for now text-only.

Alex evolved into one of my favourite teen characters (along with UFOtchi, actually): Patapatatchi. I'm hopeless with Tama names so I had to look it up. He looks a bit like a bodiless Kutchipatchi with wings on his head. I bought him a hat today, but he unfortunately can't wear it yet. :(

I bought Elle some ambiguously named "Tools" - when they were in the shop I dithered on buying them because the pixel art made it unclear as to what they were. She can't use them yet, so I suppose I'll have to wait and see what they do. I also got her a shovel, with which she dug up a snake (or perhaps a very angry worm). :p She has a stuffed animal from a free shop code I used, but she can't even use that until she's an adult! What kind of adult wants a stuffed toy?

Now that they're teens they aren't very needy. Only the occasional bleep for some disciplinary action. Alex's training bar is at six, I believe, and Elle's four. Neither have been moody yet, but there have been tears and pay-attention-to-me calls. I've done a bit of...matchmaking with the two of them. :D They both have four " :) " faces with each other. Only a few more visits until they'll be good enough friends to get married eventually! :wub: They aren't very happy about it at the moment: we've got a Simba and Nala situation going on. But in a few more days they'll feel the love tonight warm up to the idea.

I've selected the "COMMENTS OK" button from the drop-box but it doesn't seem to have done anything. My log doesn't have a pretty blue banner like the rest. :( Hopefully it did work and people can post here, because that would be nice.

I'm super excited for my P's to get here. I've already looked up how to spell my name in hiragana (I wish it used romanji...!), and my sister's name, so we're all set. Hopefully it'll arrive early. :rolleyes: I also hope that everything with it's okay and that it doesn't have any problems like rampant battery use or a flickery screen.

Well, thanks for reading, everyone who's reading. Yes, you, dear reader. :wub:

Later!

Not much interesting happened today. I'm waiting for both my teenagers to evolve into adults. I've noticed that some people call it "evolving" and others call it "morphing". I wonder why that is? Influenced by Pokémon perhaps?

Well, anyway, there were some good bargains in the shop today. I bought a shovel and a plant for Elle, and a shovel and drumstick for Alex. He seemed to like the drumstick. I always think it's sweet when you accidentally find out a tama's favourite food. I could look it up on a chart but then it wouldn't be the same. :D Both Alex and Elle dug up some cake with their shovels, which both of them ate happily.

Elle grew her plant, too. After a lot of love and care and watering, it grew into a monster, Little Shop of Horrors-style. She wasn't too pleased, although as a literal UFO you'd think she'd have seen stranger things. :rolleyes:

I think I've finally managed to get the hang of Jump. I usually get at least two button presses, which at least keeps Elle happy. Apparently there are over thirty adult tams on the V2! That's so many. When you compare it to the 4U's ten, anyway.

I guess that's really it for today.

Later! :lol:

Agh, I forgot it takes the V2/3 teenagers three days to evolve into adults. I want to see what type I'm going to get.

I took them to class with me today. I figured since it was only two hours they would be fine, but when I checked up on them at the end needless to say they were not happy. There was poop smeared on the walls and Alex was in a strop because he was hungry - anarchy, I tell you.

Both Alex and Elle have full training bars now. They're perfect! :wub: I actually wish they would stop calling for attention once their bars are full: Alex keeps being a grumpy old fart and I have to keep putting him in time out even though he's three now and should know better obviously. He and Elle are getting along well. Twu luv is blossoming.

I'm getting pretty good at Jump now. I win most of the time. ...Some of the time.

I bought Alex a shovel and a plant from the shop. He went and instead of using the shovel to plant the plant dug up a big bag of money. I'm slightly concerned that he knew exactly where to dig to find it. Has he turned into a ruffian behind my back? :unsure: Then he grew his plant and made even more money. Gozuratchis and Masktchis will be knocking on the door any moment, I'm sure. Well, if he's affluent because of it... B)

I thought about booting up my V5, but I couldn't find the spare battery (seriously I put it somewhere three days ago and it's already lost), but then I thought actually maybe that's for the best. I don't know why, but I never really enjoyed the V5. ...Well, I do know why. I didn't like the games or the fact that you couldn't name your tama. I want to play it to see if my opinion changes, but I probably shouldn't be running more than two tamas at a time otherwise they'll all get taken care of badly.

Plus I think I'd look a bit ridiculous trying to haul that many Tamagotchis round the house.

I caught Elle singing today. I happened to be moving her because she was getting in the way of my sandwich and caught the tail-end of the animation. :D It was so sweet!

I think my sister is really excited about getting a Tamagotchi P's, too. She keeps asking me questions about it. She was always the type to get Masktchi or some other bad care character, so I wonder how she'll do with a foreign tama. :ph34r: I was going to patch it into English using Mr Blinky's work but it looked like too much effort, so I'll just learn the menu options. It'll be an educational experience. My mum actually found an old Nokia phone that uses infrared communications but she doesn't know where the charger is, and it looks like a model that needs an intermediary to connect to the internet (i.e. I'd need a cord to physically connect them), but if we manage to find the charger I'll give it a go, I suppose.

Only one more week 'til the minimum date my P's can get here! Maybe it'll arrive early... :D

There isn't really too much else to report today. Tomorrow they'll both be adults, and I'll go to the shop and see if I can score any cheap CR2032 batteries (I used to use Tamas so frequently the battery name is burned forever into my memory), and then maybe I'll give the V5 another fair chance. Other people seem to enjoy it. Maybe I'll buy a second one so that I can connect them. :lol: My sister has one but we both have the same shell so it'd get confusing quite quickly for me to run both. I have the translucent red-pink design, and I don't really like translucent Tamas. I've seen some really nice designs on Ebay and Amazon so I should probably get one... :p

Later!

I went to the shop and bought some batteries for spares (4x CR2032 and four other types of CR batteries for £1/$1.50, what a bargain) and then thought, "Well, my V5 is right there..."

So I started it. I have problems. I can't help it. I want all the tamas. Running. Right now -

I named the V5 family "Tama", because I'm a master of creativity and probably deserve an award. The beeps on the V5 sound nice: more musical than the other versions. When I put the battery in I checked the Download option because I like to see what tamas I had in the before times. Three thin, starving toddlers greeted me, their bony hands outstretched, begging for food. I guess I just let the battery run out before or something and they all starved? Who knows.

Needless to say, I reset and got some new eggs.

Three of them, speckled with little hearts. :wub: They took forever to hatch, though.

The one thing about the V5 that seems to have become more of a problem with the newer series as they moved onto more complicated grayscale displays - I can't see what's going on for the life of me. I've fiddled around with the contrast, and when you set it dark enough that you can actually see the menus, then the background goes really dark. Obviously, setting it lighter has the opposite effect. I've managed to find a sort-of happy balance somewhere in the middle, but I have to squint at it in any light other than noon-sunlight.

Also, Alex just evolved. Right now, as I'm typing. I'll finish my story first - he doesn't like being out of the limelight, that's why he did it. :p

The games on the V5 are a lot less difficult than I remember. First, there's TV surfing, where you press a button in response to what flashes up on a TV screen. Ten points and you win. Then there's Tea Time, a game where for some arbitrary reason you fill up tea cups but only the tall ones you fool! It's a bit like Flag, only easier, although more difficult to figure out what's going on at first. 20 points and you win. When you press C, it exits the game (why).

I picked a bad time for Baby Hour, since my lunch was ready almost as soon as I hatched my babies.

They actually just evolved as well, my goodness. Elle's the only one still unevolved today, but even she's in a few hours.

My main tama is Mattaritchi, an odd-looking fluffball with Jack-o'-Lantern teeth. I have two boys and a girl, fairly standard.

Now, to talk about Alex. :D He has become... a Violetchi? He looks very ladylike. ;) He also has two new games, Memory and Sprint. I bought him a chest and another plant today. Inside the chest was a doughnut and the plant grew into a sun. Just another day at the office. :p

Later!

Sorry about forgetting to update yesterday. Funnily enough, that was the day when the most happened.

For one thing, Elle's now an adult. I don't know what she's called, but she looks like a mouse and is one of my favourite adults. We played Slot a few times (I got 2/3 on my first attempt and then never did so well again), and I found out why Heading is more difficult on the V2 - namely, depending on what time you hit the ball, it goes faster or slower.

Elle and Alex finally got married! :wub: They both had to be age five for it to work. I connected them, and Elle stood still, and that was when I knew. Alex proposed, and she said yes! Well, actually, she didn't have a choice, and neither did he. I'm the puppetmaster in this situation. Even if they hated each other on the inside, I still forced them to get married. :ph34r:

Anyway, then fireworks went off and Elle birthed two baby girls. The babies on the V2 look sort of like the babies on the V6. Elle mailed one of the babies to Alex, and then they never spoke again. Well, I did connect them once out of curiosity, to see if the babies were included in the animations of visiting (clue: they totally weren't).

It's been a whole day since they had their babies, so they should both be leaving tonight. :( I'll miss them. Wonder what I should name the kids?

My V5 - Familitchi - children are now teenagers. The V5 has a weird growth cycle compared to other versions. Two days as toddlers and two days as teens. They don't really do much, but their bonding is at 40%. The C button animation, as I'm sure you know, dear reader, varies depending on bonding.

At 0-10%, they'll look around, confused.

At 20-30%, the "main" tama will run close up to the screen, similar to the C animations of the V4/.5/6 teens/adults.

At 40-50%, all three tamas run offscreen, then enter from the left and all fall down one after the other.

I don't know what comes after. Is bonding % inherited? I know the parent games get you bonding points, but I think it would be fairly impossible to get to 100% without cheating if the points didn't carry over even a little.

Hope my P's arrive soon. My sister and I have decided not to start them unless we both have them, since we want to marry them. :rolleyes:

Of course, neither of them have arrived yet, but money's on mine getting here first. I promise won't start it early.

Promise. :unsure:

Hullo again! To those of you living elsewhere to me, my updating schedule probably looks all over the place, but rest assured... it totally is. :unsure:

Today I was really busy, so I let the Tama family sleep in. The sleep trick is pretty nice, but unfortunately with versions such as the V5 it means missing out on a lot of crucial bonding stages. But, nothing I can do about that. I'd rather have them growing than paused.

Sadly this also meant that my two new baby girlies were left sobbing on my dresser all morning and most of the afternoon. When I finally got home and was free to get them started, I unleashed my V3 first, naming Alex's baby Daisy. My V2 followed soon after, with Elle's legacy being dubbed Clara. They were a lot more difficult to handle than their parents, I'll tell you that.

For some reason, I kept losing Get with Daisy. Get. The easiest game in all existence. Now, to be fair, I was cooking and half watching the screen and half making sure I didn't burn the house down, but that's not an excuse dammit! :(

For some other inane reason, I suddenly got really good at Jump, which is good, I suppose. The trick is to put your thumbs on A and C, apparently.

Unfortunately, I happened to be cooking when Daisy (nearly typed Alex there, gotta get out of that habit) decided to poop up her screen and subsequently get really unhappy. I mean one-step-away-from-empty unhappy. I was going to take care of it, but then something pinged and I had to go check on it and, well, basically, she evolved into a Kuchitamatchi with a poo on the screen and three happy hearts missing.

Clara was a bit more salvageable. I managed to clear her up and her hearts never dropped that low, so she evolved into this adorable peanut-type thing. :DSeriously, it's one of the cutest toddlers I've ever seen, and I'm really upset I've never had it before. It's so squishy!

I checked on Alex's stats using the Parent function on the V3. He died a little chubby. I've heard that on the American versions of Tamagotchis, when tamas die it's depicted as a spaceship returning to their home planet. How strange. Over here we always got the little dead angel if we killed our tamas by accident. Or on purpose.

It's a shame that the V2 keeps no record of the parents. I guess Elle will have to live on in Clara's memory.

Luckily, I'm free all day tomorrow, so when my V5 evolves I'll be there to see it. They should evolve at either 40 or 50% bonding, though I'm leaning more towards 40%. Hopefully I get a cute family! :wub:

Later!

Interesting day today. The Tama family all became adults, and they're all pretty darn cute, especially my "main" guy.

So, my main man: Nemutchi. Nemu, of course, being the root form of the Japanese adjective "nemui" - i.e. "sleepy". And he sure does look sleepy. He has droopy eyes and a little snoozing hat on! :wub:

Then the girl turned into Yonepatchi, and the other boy Furikotchi. Furiko means pendulum, which makes sense considering Furikotchi is a clock-man.

I've never had these guys before. Usually I get Hotteatchi and some others. I love them, though. So cute. In a couple of days I'll marry Nemutchi off, although that'll change him into a parent form and I don't want him to change! :(

The toddlers on my V2 and 3 are still... toddlers. They haven't really done much today, except for needing to be disciplined a bunch of times. And a lot of poop. I kind of want to accidentally take bad care of them to get more interesting characters. I couldn't ever do it on purpose, but if it happened by accident I wouldn't be upset... :unsure: I really, really want that sheep character on the V3 though. So cute. :D

It's nice that, on the V5, you can continue to bond the family even after they turn into adults. Currently they're at 50% bonding, although I expect that to get up to 60 or even 70% by the end of the night.

Later!

My V2 and V3 both evolved into teenagers! :D

Daisy, Alex's child, is now a Hikotchi. She's very cute. ^_^ She looks like a little rocket.

Clara, Elle's child (Elle's proper name, by the way, was Pyonkitchi), is now a Hinatchi. She looks a bit like a penguin. ^_^

Hopefully they turn into interesting adults, but first I've three more days of teenage angst to get through.

Later!

Hullo!

Today my Familitchi was old enough to marry. So I got their butts over to the matchmaker, chose my favourite baby boy Nemutchi and had him watch the dating show. After getting shouted at by the old lady and being presented a very lovely Hotteatchi, he fell in love and chose to marry her.

When he brought her home and showed the rest of the family, Yonepatchi got very upset in particular, presumably because she herself was madly in love with Nemutchi and wanted to marry him instead of being sent off into space to be forever alone. Anyway, Nemutchi told them all to get lost so that he could make sweet, sweet love with his new wife. I mean, he cried a bit first, but when it's your first time and you're nervous, then you know - understandable.

So they had a baby together. A little egg which took forever to hatch, but when it did was just that little guy with the leaf on his head. Then, Nemutchi and Hotteatchi both evolved, which was very exciting until they both got fat and grew toupees. Apparently this means they're the "easygoing" family. I guess that means they're easygoing on how much they eat, too. I miss having three babies, though: isn't that basically the whole point of the V5? I hope I get three babies next generation then, if I choose to keep it going once my P's gets here.

Speaking of my P's, whilst I was out today the postman tried to deliver a parcel. I didn't need to sign for it but apparently it was "too big for the letterbox". Today's the first day out of a couple of weeks that my P's was predicted to arrive. Could it be? Could it have been? Well... I don't know. I can't collect it until tomorrow. :(

Nothing interesting at all's happened in terms of my V2 and V3. I played Flag with Daisy and had somebody dig up some more shovel cake, but yeah, no evolutions or anything.

Later!

So, we went to collect the parcel. Everything looked good, it was from Japan and quite clearly was the tama.

And then I opened it, and it was my sister's purple P's. Hers arrived before mine, despite me ordering mine first.

Also, mine is a yellow P's. I don't know where I got the idea that it was green from. I'm a loser, I'm sorry.

So, she started it up at my urgings, because I'm nice and didn't make her wait until mine arrived. I quite helpfully translated obvious menu screens ("A-na-ta-no-ta-n-ji-yo-u-bi - oh, it wants your birthday, put that here" and "A-na-ta-no-na-ma-e-wa - oh, it wants your name, here, let me put that in") and she hatched her egg, delighted at the fact that the screen was properly lit. I showed her my V5 for comparison, which you have to squint to see even outside, and she was even more happy.

The egg hatched into a boy, a blue cloud-thing. We went into the menus together and I told her that this option meant "bath" and that this one was the park and that this one was the settings, etcetera, etcetera. She had loads of fun cleaning up its poop - now a real brown colour - and trying to figure out the games. She got the hang of the pipeline one quite quickly, but the jumping rope one took her ages to figure out.

Anyway, so after the Baby Hour was up, her tama evolved into a red chicken thing, which she didn't like. So, of course, being the helpful sister I am, I told her to go and get it painted, which she did; a blue and pastel red combo. The next day, it evolved again into a Cosmotchi, and today into a Mametchi.

So, all in all, very cute.

Anyway, the Actual Log Update.

My V2 is now a cat... thing.

My V3 is a Mimitchi! I love Mimitchi, so cute.

My V5 is now the teenager that looks like Young Mametchi, but I forget its name and it's dark in here, so there's no way I'm ruining my eyes anymore trying to peer at that screen.

I think I might take the battery out of my V5, but I'm not sure. It's definitely my least favourite version. And it wakes up so dang early. 7am, I think, even when it was a toddler.

I was pretty upset that, even when completed properly, the parent-child games don't fill up any happiness hearts. I feel bad stuffing my poor tam with sweets and gigantic plates of pasta, but the games are so inane and time-consuming that I can't be bothered to play them unless I set aside time for them. With my V2 a quick game of Jump suffices, or with my V3 my go-to game is usually Heading or if I feel like a challenge, Flag.

Hopefully I can marry off my V2/3 tomorrow. I'll be sad about seeing Mimitchi go, though. Or Daisy, as I suppose her actual name is. I might just keep her around a bit longer.

Later!

Hello again! Everyone's all married off now, save for my V5 - which, incidentally, evolved into a rather handsome Mametchi. I keep catching his parents doing cute things like eating bananas together or kissing each other. I've also caught Mametchi and his dad cleaning up together.

My V3, Mimitchi, had a baby girl. She got married off to a strange-looking head with hair and legs. Awesome!

And my V2, Clara, was married to a blob with a leaf on his head. She had a baby boy, which means I can once again marry my V2 and V3 on their third generation.

Unfortunately, my P's still hasn't arrived. My sister's already on the second generation on her purple P's.

In fact, today another package from Japan arrived, and I got excited, thinking it was my tam. Inside, though, was my birthday present that I helped order - a yellow and orange P1, complete with original packaging and an adorable little thank-you note in kana and English from the senders (arigatou gozaimasu to you too, guys). They even handwrote my name! So nice.

Anyway, yes, apart from that, nothing new has happened.

Did anybody else ever notice that, on the V2, the heading game is influenced by how quickly you respond and hit the ball? If you hit it whilst it's high up in the air, it gains momentum and goes crazy fast (which is why I always lose on the V2), but if you hit it close to your tam's head then it goes nice and slow.

Odd.

Later!

Love your log, Tuka!! I'm waiting for my P's too. :)

I'm also thinking of getting a V2 or V3. Which one do you think I should get? I hope I can get a set of both.

Latest posts

Back