Home Deka vs Store Deka

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlesTama

Reaction score
Does the home deka sell the same stuff as the store deka? Or does the store deka sell more things.

the store deka is actually the ones found in retail stores in japan! they function mainly for items, similar to touch spots with the 4U. if i remember. of course, with the meaning of store dekas, these weren't available for purchase. it means that not many retired units were actually auctioned off, making it extremely hard to get one. the following are the types of store dekas.

• the Tamagotchi Plus deka; mainly found in Lotteria stores. you were able to exchange gotchi points for items i believe?
  • the TamaTama Market deka; used to buy foods in exchange for gotchi points for the Keitai/Akai
  • the Gamestation deka; used to play games and earn gotchi points on the EnTama and UraTama
  • the Princess Tamako's Royal Market Deka; used to buy items that boosts skill points on the EnTama/UraTama
  • the iD L deka; used for exclusive downloads on the iD L
  • the P's deka; literally the iD L deka but for the P's instead

the home deka however, is much smaller and functions as a side toy for your tamagotchi. these are the only home dekas:

• the Home Deka (blue/green, green being a special model) is mainly focused on upgrading a house and you can bank gotchi points with it.
  • the Home Deka: King of The Games (orange) is focused on playing and mastering games.
  • the Tamafure is for the Tamasuku and lets your students play games based on sports activities.
  • the More iD! Tamagotchi Station+ is focused on playing games and creating downloads for your Tamagotchi iD. (it works with the iD L as well I believe? idk)
with these dekas, you can also bank gotchi points on a few of them. obviously because these were intended for public sales, it's much easier to get your hands on one. they're still pretty pricey but not near as much as a store deka would cost you.

a small difference with the home/store dekas is the power sources. the store dekas are supposed to be plugged into a wall and set up for display, while the home dekas are supposed to be powered by just batteries.

anyways, that's all i know about dekas! hopefully it's not too confusing and answers your question. i'm pretty sure items are different for the dekas by the way. also, here's another page about dekas in case you need it: https://tamagotchi.wikia.com/wiki/Deka_Tamagotchi

Yea but the home deka (giant v3) one has a market on it similar to the Tama Tama Market. I wanted to know if you could buy the same items on the home deka as on the tama tama market one such as foods, medicine, toys, and character items. Also there are two palaces on the tama tama market and the home deka that cost 9999 points. what are these used for?
008.gif

ooh, so thats what you meant by the market! ^^;

to clarify, the market on the home deka is pretty much just a shop where items rotate in and out in a certain cycle. on the store deka however, that's the entire purpose of it, so that you can buy items to send to your tamagotchi. it should definitely have more items on the store deka as that's the entire point of it.

and as for the locations, those are the house expansions for the blue home deka. the purpose of the home deka is to upgrade your house, as i said in my first post. the 9999 GP thing you're talking about are house expansions; the 9999 GP one being the final one. inside the wikia page I linked you it says:

"one can upgrade their house several times, the end result being a large Japanese-style palace."

those 2 items are from my understanding the last 2 expansions you're able to get.

the home dekas aren't meant for connection with the tamatama market, it was only meant for keitais and akais at the time i believe?

Ok but the strange thing is that the palaces are on the tama tama market as well which leads me to question them as being home upgrades for the home deka.

im not sure what the palace is for on the deka as i haven't interacted with one or ever used one.

the only thing i'm sure about it is that its not able to connect with the tamatama market. the home deka already has the palace built in without any accesories needed.

either way it still wouldn't be able to connect with the tamatama market because it was released a year after. the market only can connect with an entama or keitai.

So thhis only means that the palace must be something else. I will mak this a new topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back