Entama or v4.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have both and I prefer v4.5! Mainly because it's in english, but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy entama because it's in japanese.

I would say to go on youtube and watch RaTamaZone's reviews on both. ^_^

They have the same programming so they're almost the same. Only the characters and games are different so that's probably what you want to look at when deciding. Also, the Entama is the Japanese version 4 and takes longer to grow. If you want faster generations, then the version 4.5 is what you would want to get. Hope this helps!

- The v4.5 has a lot more available games than the entama. (V4.5 starts with one game in the baby stage, but has five in teen an adult stage, plus a wide vaiety of job games.)

- Both have a "job" concept, but on the entama it's simply a title in japanese and a salary that can be raised if you raise your gut points enough, whereas on the v4.5 you get an actual job-minigame, and a salary that depends om how much you played it.

- The mail function is also quite different, where the v4.5 gets a fortune regularly that affects gotchi point income, relations to other tamagotchis, and tamagotchi's health. It also gets mail that raises or drops happiness hearts, gifts from the gotchi king, and news of theft (resulting in some lost gotchi points). The mails on the entama are newsletters consisting of text in japanese, that you can only understand if you can read japanese.

- There is a cooking function on the entama, with nothing corresponding on the v4.5.

- Both have items, though they are different and with different functions and animations.

- The family heritage system is a lot more consistent in the entama, it's almost random in the v4.5. (What family the baby will be of if you marry a Kuchi family character to a Mame family character etc.)

- The entama has a whole secret family with odd and funny characters.

- Entama has some "hidden" really quirky and fun features, for example the tamagotchi butler that can take care of your tama for a day (aquirable though binary's enwarehouse program or decode system.)

Overall I'd say that both are great, the entama has more "hidden" functions and fun details, while the v4.5 might be said to have a generally richer gameplay, if you understand my point. I really like both, but it's a bit sad not to be able to read the japanese newsletters on the entama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back