Pakka Pets out TODAY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

speckazorus

Reaction score
OMG!!! Pakka Pets is out today on both Android and iPhone! If you go to www.pakkapets.com on your phone and click on the android or iPhone link you can install it! This game looks so cool!!!

Here's a picture of my pet! Her name is Chipi!

I talked with the developers on Facebook, they're really nice and they give tips. I want to tell everyone that's ever played Tamagotchi that their's finally an app game that does an amazing job, and I want to get a bunch of people to play so they keep adding content!

If you get a cool Pakka or have some cool decorations post a screenshot!

60mcbjT.png

That is awesome but o.o I had it like a year ago o.o. The app was on Google Play Store at least a year ago for me o.o

Edit: Unless I am missing something, is this another edition or something o.o

Last edited by a moderator:
That is awesome but o.o I had it like a year ago o.o. The app was on Google Play Store at least a year ago for me o.o

It wasn't available in some regions (or at least mine). That's why you were able to get it first.

I've been wanting this app for a long time! When I saw pictures of it on Instagram I'd try to look it up but they didn't have it. :p I'm so happy it came out, it's super cute! (I have one right now that looks like Jigglypuff from Pokemon. :D )

EDIT: By the way, I discovered with the theater game that if you click the home button when the ad comes up and then come right back in, it will give you the option to skip the ad. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been eyeing on this app ever since it came out on Kickstarter. it wasn't available in our country until today! Currently downloading. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint!

Aw, it's cute! Normally I don't play a lot of mobile games, but I would be willing to try this one out. I do have the feeling that virtual pets and phones would be a nice mix.

They were apparently in beta for a while. It's now out everywhere! Their's also a town feature which they say is new!

They need more downloads! I'm worried no one's going to hear about it and then they won't update it!

I just downloaded this. It's really cool! I wish they didn't have so many ads, but other than that, it's great! Mine is sleeping right now, but I made sure it's happy and healthy before turning the lights out.

They were apparently in beta for a while. It's now out everywhere! Their's also a town feature which they say is new!
So far, they updated for many time since alpha and beta stage! The developer is not giving up on the project yet coz it rocks!

I found out how to make it sleep at different times! Make it sleep during the day and it'll be all energized at night. Good for people who work at night or just stay up late.

I found out how to make it sleep at different times! Make it sleep during the day and it'll be all energized at night. Good for people who work at night or just stay up late.
Like most games (still) they use the phone's clock

Like most games (still) they use the phone's clock
That's weird. I was able to get mine to stay up until three in the morning by making it sleep during the day.
That's because unlike tamas, the Pakka Pets go to sleep whenever they're tired. When a Pakka's energy meter gets to "exhausted" it automatically goes to sleep, no matter what the time. (This is what I've noticed at least.) So making it sleep through the night, it will be up for the day. Make it sleep during the day, it will be up during the night.

That's because unlike tamas, the Pakka Pets go to sleep whenever they're tired. When a Pakka's energy meter gets to "exhausted" it automatically goes to sleep, no matter what the time. (This is what I've noticed at least.) So making it sleep through the night, it will be up for the day. Make it sleep during the day, it will be up during the night.
Ah maybe I didn't update my version. I still have the old version. When I adjust the time forward, let's say to 9:00 PM it will tell me turn off its lights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back