Deco Pierces

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

whatareyoutalkingabout

Reaction score
I'm going to buy a deco pierce soon! Which one should I get to start out with?

Also, how do they completely work? I know once you put one in you get the content, but once you plug it in do you always have the characters as raisable characters, the games as playable games, and the items as buyable items?

If you plug in a pierce and link it and then unplug it it stays linked for 12 hours unless you have the deco pierce patch installed (from mstr blinky) that keeps the pierce content from disappearing as long as you don't link a different pierce, but you need an Infrared phone for that, to send the patch over to your P's.You can always use a cable Infrared adapter but they're known to be tedious in use, they don't always work as they should (some don't work at all) and they don't work with Windows 10 so I wouls recommend finding an Infrared phone.

And I think you should start with Fairy Change. It's adorable and the character transformations are cute. It's also silver with a blue gem in the middle so if you have a blue P's (green and purple will do the role too) it will look amazing. It's fairly easy to put in and take out as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back