Plus Color of 4u?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hapihapitchi

Reaction score
EDIT: Sorry, it's supposed to say "or", not "of". Screw my unusually long fingers for typing at breakneck speed.

Hello, fellow tama lovers and enthusiasts!! :lol:

My birthday is coming up soon, and I (of course) am asking everybody to buy me some new tamas. :)

Anyways, my dad is willing to spend some moolah... And I have to make a decision (yas imma bit indecisive... ok alot).

PLUS COLOR OR 4U??!??!

In the past, I've tended to have a distaste for simplicity (e.g. the V1, blech). But when it comes to color tamas I feel like it's best to stick with simplicity, especially since they're in Japanese (another blech). Plus Color is simple yet fun, and I feel like if I get the 4u, I'll feel inclined to buy the 4u+. But then again, what if I buy plus color and get bored? AUUGGGGHHHH!!

Now, I know you're all gonna be like, "Buy the P's! It's english and dablablahdadada!" I know, I know. Believe me, I've done plenty of research. But, then I'll want to buy pierces. Plus, I don't have a infra red device to patch it.

And no, I'm not willing to spend over $45 USD. Take that back. My mom isn't willing to let me spend over $45. She thinks it's a waste. It's not! :angry: :angry:

Anyways, unless I find a used P's that's patched, I'm stuck with deciding PLUS COLOR OR 4U?

(Sorry for the long rant, I just try to make sure nobody has lots of questions. Oh, and sorry for the parentheses. Whoops, did it again.)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have an NFC compatible phone, a 4U would be great, as messing around with downloads and raising new characters is a lot of fun. The 4U is really customizable too, with soft covers, lanyards and cover plates available for purchase. (although I dont think you were allowed to buy extra things from what you said on your post)

The +C however is more simple. There aren't downloads for it and it's not as customizable. The simplicity definitely gives it more charm, with a feel the Connections give off. There isn't as much to do as the 4U and the price is much higher, but the +C gives off a really cute vibe and I really love it.

If you have the money, definitely go for the +C as it's a really nice and simple pet. If you prefer a more complex style and have a compatible phone, go ahead and grab a 4U as downloads are a lot of fun to use and customization is nice to mess around with too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, thanks! I don't have devices compatible with the 4U.

And sorry for any confusion, you may be thinking "If she doesn't want to spend money, why is she buying a TMGC+C?"

I found one for around $30. Hopefully it won't get too pricey. If it does, I'll go with 4U. Thanks everyone, and fingers crossed that the + color won't go too high.

I just got a 4U on Amazon about two weeks ago for only $26 with free shipping! So if the +Color falls through, at least you can get a pretty 4U! :)

even though its not an option if you could find a idl 15th anniversary in your price range i would highly suggest it. The idl 15th anniversary has very fun and challenging games, really cute characters and is my personal favourite tamagotchi out of the tamagotchis i own. I have heard that the 4u is not very good unless you have a compatible device and plus colours are usually hard to find new for a good price (they also seem to get scratched really easily from the ones i have seen being sold as used)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back