Can you guys help me buy a p's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PrayashLand

Reaction score
I have no cash but I want a p's so I made a go fund me hahaha

{link removed}

Last edited by a moderator:
This isn't the right place for this kind of thing. Go ask your parents or other relatives for money or try to get a temporary job. I had no chance to get a color screen until my Irish uncle offered to buy me a yellow P's. If you're underage, I really advice you to ask your parents\guardians for extra pocket money or try to do extra chores to increase your current pocket money. Fundraisers are for very, very important projects, nobody will give you money for nothing. If you really want a P's so bad, work for it.

Please, do not use any part of the TamaTalk site for buying, selling or trading items with other members.

(The main tbay forums for buying, selling and trading have been closed. We cannot offer TamaTalkers the security and protection against fraudsters and scammers who steal from our members. The feedback sub-forum is available to "read-only" as a courtesy to allow members to look at historical feedback information).

If you want to trade, sell or buy, please use other sites to do so, not TamaTalk.

Also, please do not post personal links (site rules): https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/53937-no-personal-website-ads-or-links/

*Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back