GET TAMATOWN BACK - Sign Petition

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gusty25

Reaction score
Hi, guys!!

I'm writing this topic to ask for helping to get TamaTown back!! WHO DOES NOT WANT THAT???

PLEASE HELP AND SIGN PETITION HERE: https://www.change.org/p/bandai-co-ltd-get-tamatown-back

SIGN IT AND SHARE.

WE NEED MANY SIGNATURES. AS MANY AS POSSIBLE. WE NEED TO GET INTO BANDAI'S EARS.

THE MORE SIGNATURES, THE MORE LIKELY TO DO IT.

WE NEED THEY SEE MANY PEOPLE INTERESTED ABOUT IT. COME ON!! WE CAN!!!!!

************** SIGN PETITION and SHARE********************* ----------------->>>>>>>> https://www.change.org/p/bandai-co-ltd-get-tamatown-back

WE WANT TO SQUEEZE OUR TAMAGOTCHIS AGAIN-------------------> IF YOU VIEW PLEASE SIGN IT<------------------------ THIS IS FOR EVERYONE.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this is said a lot but at this point, 500 signatures is literally going to do nothing, compared to the large userflow they used to have of ~10,000+.

I too have signed this petition but I have pretty much no hope for this. Back when the TMGC+C was announced, there was a huge petition to bring it to the west. It had around (don't quote me on this) 65,000 signatures and Bandai never budged or said anything about it.

Compare 65,000 to 500 signatures, and that probably wouldn't even scratch the surface.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be really happy and surprised if this petition actually worked...

But I still doubt that they're going to put it back up, though.

I doubt they'll bring back it, especially since the codes for the TamaTown items can be easily found online. I do have a lot fond memories with it though! I'd like to be able to revisit it. ^_^ It's a lot better then the current Dream Town game.

I doubt they'll bring back it, especially since the codes for the TamaTown items can be easily found online. I do have a lot fond memories with it though! I'd like to be able to revisit it. ^_^ It's a lot better then the current Dream Town game.
Exactly... It's was better than Dream Town.... The soundtrack.... it was just delicious. Simply better, by far. We could do a # on Twitter. :/

Yes I will sign! I will get my friends to as well! I love TamaTown!

I have signed this already, I believe I saw this through Tumblr. All we need to do is try, that's all we can do. Maybe this will spark an idea at the next creation of Tamagotchi in North America.

~Stay Positive Everyone!~

At the very least I would like to see the V3-V5 Tamatowns to return! I really hope those wouldn't be too much trouble to bring back, yeah! X3;

I don't even have a Tamagotchi that's compatible with Tamatown (my Tamagotchi Friends has Dream Town), but I signed it anyways to be nice. ^_^

I understand this might not be very effective, but i have a lot of nice memories on Music City, so, i think i have to sign when I get home today uwu;;!!!!
YEAH!! ME TOO!! WHAT A MEMORIES... :´) SO I WANT IT AGAIN! WE COULD DO A HASHTAG! :)

I have signed this already, I believe I saw this through Tumblr. All we need to do is try, that's all we can do. Maybe this will spark an idea at the next creation of Tamagotchi in North America.

~Stay Positive Everyone!~
I think a very good idea is a hashtag on Twitter, so that Bandai get realises about it. :)

I think a very good idea is a hashtag on Twitter, so that Bandai get realises about it. :)
Why not a hashtag on all the social medias, I feel like Tumblr will get the most traffic and when you search something it shows you several trends, not that Twitter doesn't...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back