The Unknown

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MametchiWarrior

Reaction score
THE UNKNOWN
Chapter One
I wake up to an extremely dark room. "Just one more day left" I think to myself. I turn to my nightstand and check on my Tamagotchi IDL. "5:30" I read, "Crap, woke up early. Well I cant go back to sleep now..." So, I just decide to get ready. I fill my backpack with stuff for school, including a sketchbook. I make my lunch, get dressed, then brush my teeth. I look outside and see a dark grey sky, filled with clouds, and starting to rain. Its extremely foggy, and I see ice on the roads. In the distance for a second, I thought I heard a distant crash. I go back inside and check on my Tama. It starts freaking out, beeping in random patterns and displaying an odd message on the screen that I couldn't read. "What the!?" I yell, and take out the batteries. It stops, and when i put in the batteries again, it works fine. I look at the time "6:30" I read. Well, off to school.

:wacko:
I get on the bus. "Hey Jake!" You hear from a middle seat. You see your best friend, Chloe. Shes Wearing a heavy dark blue coat, skinny jeans, a vintage white Tamagotchi t-shirt, tan winter boots, black finger-less gloves, and a navy blue beanie. She has Semi long black hair. You're wearing a thick white hoodie, and jeans. You sit down next to her "Hey Chloe, something weird happened this morning" "Same here!" Chloe says. "Did your Tamagotchi freak out this morning?" You ask, "That's exactly what I was gonna ask you!" she said in shock. "Did you also notice the weather? It was perfect yesterday, now ts freaking freezing!" "Well, it is winter" You say. "Yeah, but its just very weird the weathers THIS spastic....OH YEAH!" Chloe turns to her purse and grabs out a wrapped package. "Happy early birthday! I know your birthdays tomorrow, but i was too excited I had to give it to you today!" She says as you open up the green (your favorite color) wrapping paper on a small package. Its a vintage, in box collectors edition japanese P1! you almost scream from the shock, and immediately hug her. "How did you get this!?" You ask. "Well, Ive been checking out that Tama on eBay for a while, and with all the money I had saved up, and from Christmas, I bought 2 of them!" "Two of them!?" you ask as she pulls out hers. " I thought since we both got one, we could raise them together!" You open yours as she opens hers, and you pull out the collectors edition P1."I forgot my batteries at home, can I use yours?" you ask, as she reaches into her purse and pulls out her batteries. "Here you go!" She says, and you start it up. Suddenly the bus stops. You look out the window and the bus arrived at school.

:wacko:
You and Chloe walk into the school, and since you have the same homeroom, you walk in together. You two sit down, and immediately a huge crash of thunder strikes, and you see lighting in the distance, and you also notice that its raining REALLY hard, while wind is almost blowing terees off of the ground. Your friend looks at her pocket weather monitor (Shes a weather geek) "Jeez!" You hear her say and she taps your shoulder. You look over and look. She says that "its the pattern for an extremely strong hurricane, but outside is showing none of the weather signs of one". Suddenly, the teacher walks in."Listen children, if this storm persists, were gonna have to go home." Suddenly children start talking, some excited, some nervous. You learn about math, boring. Suddenly a loud beeping is heard from outside. I remember hearing that from somewhere... The teacher and some students (including me & chloe) look out of the window, and in the distance, engulfed by clouds, about 200 or so miles away, is a gigantic ship. For a second, it reminds you of the ship from independence day. Then you realize whats happening and along with the other students, freak out. An eruptive roar of students and teachers screaming erupts around the school. Chloe gets me under control "Luke! LUKE! LUKE!" She says as she slaps me." "T-Thanks" I say. "Now get your backpack ready, we gotta go."

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back