What is the perfect Tama size for you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is the perfect Tama size in your opinion?

• Connection

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • iD\iD L \ P's

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Tamagotchi Dream Town Friends

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • TamaGo

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Tamagotchi Nano

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rukitchi

Reaction score
For me, the iD series and P's have the perfect size because I can hold one in my hand firmly and it matches the size of my hand perfectly. I also love the plastic buttons. I wish they came in different colors or were changeable (like cell phone shells) though.

I personally really like the size of the connection tamas. They're smaller, so they're easier to take places. And they're pretty flat, making them easier to fit in pockets.

I agree with tamaninjacat, the Connection line was the best size. Their smaller size made them easier to bring them along and they fit well in the palm of your hand. ^_^ Though the Dream Town and similarly shaped Tamas are easier to find, especially in the cluttered purses like mine! :D

I prefer the P's size because it fits in my palm. Unlike that, the Connections are so slim, I have to hold them with one hand. (Hope that made sense!) But I still <3 connections!

To me, I really like the size of the Friends or the Colors. They feel quite sturdy but at the same time easy to hold, and they fit easily into my pockets too.

Connections are perfect for me. The buttons are easy to press, and the device is pocketable for me. Vintages follow at a close second, though vintages are missing from your poll.

For now, I feel like Tamagotchi Friends is my favorite sized Tamagotchi so far. I haven't held any of the color Tamas yet so I can't say which one is better. Anyways, for some reason I really like to hold my Tamagotchi Friends version in my hand because it's so big. Just so suitably big that the size doesn't make playing games difficult. I also usually wear hoodies with huge pockets so they can get easily carried too. I do also like the Connections, but I'm especially fond of slightly bigger things.

The Tamagotchi Friends for sure is nice x3 feels great and all! Other than that, Mmm.. I would have to give second place to most of the Japanese color models xD

I voted for the iD/ iD L/P's because I do like them a little bigger, but I really like that connections can fit in one's pocket better.

Mobility wise: Connections

Hand Grip wise: iD/iD L/P's

I think i like Tama-go's better. They fit into my hand very nicely. But i think the Connections aren't great. They feel too small and i feel like i have to use two hands as one hand feels weird reaching to a part of their palm that's not easy to reach.

Tamagotchi Dream Town Friends and TamaGo are pretty close to iD and later color tamagotchi's but i prefer if the screen can expanded to 2 inch or 3 inch would be great as even with 3 inch display(like Sony Xperia Mini) i believe the device still small enough to fit in the palm and pocket.

The key chain size of the connections, 100%. I'm a college student and I work part time at a fast food restaurant, so having something that isn't noticeable in my pocket is a must. The Dream Town feels like it is a small improvement over the Tama-Go, though I haven't been able to compare them in person.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the size of the connections, it's one of the many reasons I favour the connections. It can fit in average sized pockets, and comfortably in your hand.

I like the Connections but my favorite is probably the original P1/P2 size. There's just so much nostalgia associated with the small plastic eggs haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back