What is your tama wearing today?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Codi

Reaction score
I'm just interested to see how other people decorate their tamas...faceplates, cozies, charms, paint, cradles, etc. It can be any tama of any type.

Let's see what your tamas are wearing!

(My 4U is wearing the faceplate in my avatar. I haven't posted here for many years and am having trouble finding out how to upload pictures.)

I change out the faceplate on my dream town but that's about it. I like to keep my tamas as natural as possible, because their shells just look so COOL!!
I'm the same way! When I eventually get a Tamatown, I would like to change the faceplate. Some users here have made some very nice designs that I would like to use; it also helps that I'm not crazy about the majority of the patterns that line produced. I'm too afraid to customize any of my other Tamagotchis. I don't want to damage them in any way. :blink:

My Tamagotchi Friends version is the only one that is currently wearing something, and that something is just a little stripey charm made of beads as the colors of the beads are all matchy matchy with the blue colors of the tama. :wub:

This is a pretty old picture, but this is my P's with a faceplate I made on paint.net. I had to make the entire image again by scratch and it was a huge pain @_@; It's based off of a Tama Depa exclusive cover plate for the 4U.

https://imgur.com/Nk7WxPC

(Forgive me, I'm on mobile and I can't find the button to embed images X.x)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back