Tamafan60's tamalog!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamafan60

Reaction score
Hello! This is tamafan! and this is my first log! sorry if its bad.
Because were broke and my mom wont let me get anymore tamas ( :( )We will start with my two tamagotchi freinds i have!
Lets start! Purple: My purple gem tama Pink: my polka dots and bows tama

Ok, yesterday i forgot to log but when i woke up today my two twin boys (I have had my tamas for awhile now) Were both costomotchi's thats right! yes, Kennedy We all know! (Credit to salad for this idea of roleplaying)

Are we on TV? No, Maxwell this is tamatalk say hello kennedy and maxwell Hello! I had to go to my grandpa and grandmas after school so i dont have much time to log, We got to go to walmart and i stole a plushie! Kennedy! No stealing! Well, That's what kennedy did. Yes, Maxwell i know your telling the tru... ​I want your mountain dew! Kennedy your only allowed to have Food imported from the tamagotchi planet, Not human food! Oh! By the way my tamas didnt ask for much more than attention and a shower. But kennedy drew an offensive drawing of you! Let me see that! *Sees drawing* :0 Kennedy! What! Your grounded! Aww. Can i go to seven eleven? Sure, Maxwell you have been good. THATS UNFAIR! SO UNFAIR! RAAAA! Ra: hang on guys i will return to the video! Why did you call my name? Ra, Go back to your video, Im fine, its just kennedy having an tantrum. Oh. WAAAAAAAA! Oh no! Looks like its time to end the log awwww

I was going to go to seven eleven! That's all the time for now say bye! Bai!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back