A Dinosaur V-pet I Have Been Looking For Years

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

decepticoncrown

Reaction score
Alright, this is going to be an incredibly vague thread. :wacko: There has been this toy I have been looking for and I remember it being some kind of virtual pet, but it had more in common with a Digimon or a Nano Fighter. Sometime in the 2000's my family bought toys and donated them to Toys for Tots (a charity organization). One of them was this dinosaur toy. The shell of it was rectangular and it had a screen, with several buttons. On the top of it had some dome with a dinosaur in it, much like an Aqua Pet. I only got to interact with it temporarily but I remember pressing certain buttons would make the dinosaur on top move around and roar.

Does anyone know what this is?! :D I've been trying to find it for years, but with my description of it I can't find any information online.

You probably already know about this site: Tamenagerie.com - have you looked through all the categories (esp "odd pets" or "the grand tour")?

https://www.tamenagerie.com/oddcategory.html

Mothra has collected and photographed so many different VPs over the years it's a really useful resource for identifying virtual pets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tamenagerie is one of my favorite v-pet sites! I always forget how to spell the name though. :lol:

I did the grand tour and the "everything else" pages, I still couldn't find it. I'm guessing whatever this pet was it wasn't made in large quantities. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back