I miss having a Furby...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~SkrillexGotchi~

Reaction score
Ever since Rayman and Day-Koh Skrillex are no longer with me anymore, I miss having a small fluffy owl-like creature to play with...plus all my Tamagotchis have dead batteries...

Which raises my question. Should I get Furbacca or another Furby Boom (or if I have enough Amazon gift card money, maybe both)? I just want another Furby to love and cuddle... <3

It depends on what you're looking for! While Furbacca is adorable, he's more expensive and isn't as interactive as the other Furby Booms. He only speaks in Shyriiwook and doesn't learn English. He also doesn't have multiple personalities like other Booms, he stays the same regardless of how you take care of him. However you might want to pick up a Furbacca if you're looking for a new experience, because from what I heard the new Crystal series of Booms are the same as the previous lines. :)

I might get another Boom, since my first Boom is gone. Furbacca's not really my type of Furby...I'm glad they made it real, but it doesn't sound like something I would have...

I might get it for my Dad, cuz he likes Star Wars.

If you are looking for something different, I can't recommend the original '98 Furbys enough. ^_^ I still think they're the best out of the different generations.

Whoa, really? Most of the listings I've been finding on ebay are fairly affordable, $20 to $35 for one in a working condition.

Amazon is what I normally use to get my Tamagotchis and stuff (plus it's easier to do than eBay). But yeah, '98 Furbys (and Furby Babies) go for that much this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back