Emz's Tamagotchi Dream Town Log :) Picture heavy !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamemmz

Reaction score
Hello everyone its me again, and this time i am back with my tamagotchi friends dream town log!

So first of all i am so lucky to have this tamagotchi because im from the uk and they dont sell them here :p

i looked on ebay one day and found a dream town online for like£12 altogether so i grabbed an amazing bargain haha

k1b5m9.jpg

So i dont know if these logs will be regular since i usually pause during the week for work ect, but we will see.

As some of you may know i have a tama friends , which i still am running alongside so i may post on here with that tama too depending on if i have time.

I Was going to add pictures but it seems that the website i used is not supported and the website i used for the above picture takes ages so maybe i will have to reduce the amount of pictures unless anyone has any ideas?

So today is saturday and i start the tamagotchi up, it feels so much better than the normal tama friends. So when i started it up, i got a girl yay ! I had to turn the contrast down after because i wasnt too fond on the darkness. I must say the lower contrast is alot better on this one !

PfCq2A6.jpg
wvJg0Dq.jpg

I Caught her needing the toilet a few times, which was fun :D

eYnYS1F.jpg

After she went to sleep, she woke up and then evolved into Terupotchi !! She then went for a shower, and so did knighttchi :)

V1hiA93.jpg

I just connected them, and they both got the jackpot, so i got 200p :D

My favourite game is the balloon one, tho i like tennis when i can do it :p

1OOGE2N.jpg

I really need a growth chart, cant find one anywhere :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone, Its 2.11pm at the moment, and sofar my tamas had a lovely day ! They connected together a few times and gave each other some jewelery! Its a shame the first tamagotchi friends only allows you to bump 5 times. Terupotchi went to the circus today and she had a good time. She also watched the tv :) I really am enjoying the new tamagotchi friends dream town so much more than the original one, mind you i am even enjoying that one more now i have them both too look after. Its going to annoy me when i have to pause them for work tbh.

I spent a while playing the balloon game with her, and i played a few games with knighttchi but i cant seem to lower his weight down anymore than 97 before he goes hungry again. :( If anyone knows how to please tell me !

I Will post some more later, at the end of the day

Bye for now !

Latest posts

Back