WarOmnimon's V-Pet Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WarOmnimon

Reaction score
2/21/2016
Considering that this year is the 20th anniversary of Tamagotchi, I figured that there's no better time to start up a log here than the present. Those who are following me on Facebook have seen that I've been running v-pets regularly, but now it's time to get a log started here at TT too. Today, it's just a quickie update to let you all know who's here now, and to let you all know that the log is officially up and running.

Considering that I've got a group hatch coming up at TZ on Saturday (Which at that point I'll be running three v-pets), I'm only running one v-pet right now. That just so happens to be the Tamagotchi P's, and the character I have is one all of us are very familiar with. :wub:
lTNs6vs.png

Yep, Chestnut Angel's back! And you may notice that she didn't come back by herself. Look at who she bought with her. No more Han Solo "one in a million" type deals needed to get that little guy anymore! :nazotchi:

Anyway, if you have a Tamagotchi P's and haven't done so yet, be sure to check out the Virtual Deco Pierce project. It is thanks to the hard work of MstrBlinky and his group who get these out to the public that we've seen eight characters make their returns so far, and you can bet bottom dollar that there's more coming. :)

5/28/2016
Been almost four months since I've updated the log, so let's get back to it. I've been putting some tremendous effort into a Digimon Unlimited run since this past Tuesday earliest, and today that effort paid off.

I'm sure those who have played Digimon World DS and / or Digimon World 4 especially will recognize this guy. :)

2L72V2Y.jpg

ClavisAngemon, the protector of the Zenith Gate.
Hp865db.jpg

Using his special attack, The Key. Yes, his sword is very similar to a Keyblade a la Kingdom Hearts, but it makes sense - the "clavis" in his name is the latin word for "key."
u6eiCqm.jpg

Now... he's motivated! :D
HQAwmUr.jpg

Facing off with Alphamon Ouryuken. Digimon fans who know the franchise in and out will understand the reference being made here. ;)

Right now, the PrinceMamemon I raised in DU back in 2014 currently holds the age record for my longest lasting Digimon at over 35 days. I intend on having ClavisAngemon be the one who breaks this record. :lol:

Latest posts

Back