Music Star Help?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WingsThePhoenix

Reaction score
Okay, so a bit of backstory first;

I just got a Music Star yesterday to add to my collection, but the only Tamagotchis I'd played beforehand were the Tamagotchi Friends (I have two of them). Despite my best efforts he evolved into a Kuchitamatchi, and I'm taking this as a sign that I did something wrong. I want to try and get him to school, but it's 7:47 where I live, he can't go anywhere but the store and PC, and I'm not sure how to find his favorite toy/instrument/things like that (although I saw hearts around him when playing with his Pirate Ship once).

Long story short... I'm a noob to this Tamagotchi who has no idea what to do... ^^; Can someone help me out?

His favorite toy and instrument are up to you! Although, boys won't like toys like teddy bears or dresses while girls don't like robots or dinosaurs. They toys reduce your tama's stress level. He'll like any instrument you give him and I highly recommend not changing it half way through his life. I find it best to use one instrument per tama. Also, don't forget to praise him when you catch him playing his instrument, it also lowers stress a bit.

Here's the instructions in so you can find where everything is ;) : https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/152376-tamagotchi-music-star-instruction-manual/

Ninja answered most of your questions, but I'd like to add something.

About the school thing, you aren't able to choose the "AWAY" option till the preschool teacher visits you. Once she does, you'll recieve a new toy as a welcome present and then have the ability to choose that option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back