Help with connecting 4u plus to sg s3 phone

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So i have a tamagotchi 4u plus, a samsung galaxy s6(from america) and the 4u english app by mr blinky.

When i click download on the app it takes me to the tap screen where the image is supposed to shrink? I place the tamagotchi's back behind my phone but nothing ever happens. On my tamagotchi i select "4Uアプリ"

I tried with the tamagotchis back off exposing batteries as well with no luck.

So what am i doing wrong?

Is the phone really compatible,anyone used it?

Nfc settings are on. Accepting all beams is on. Only setting options on my phone that i could find to mess with.

My phone is from america, ive read mixed messages about the app being region blocked. I kinda tried some vpn app that was suggested to hide the phones real origin or region? had no idea how that worked as the provider had no instruction for it :l i thought bumping was gunna be easier than the ir download nightmare that i still havent been able to figure out lol sigh...

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Idk why i put title as s3, lol i have s6 now to confirm* (although I do have both) yeah i have. Im just truing to figure out if in region locked out of the app connection.

Last edited by a moderator:
Android Beam is enabled right? Check that and try again. It should hopefully work as there's only one variant of the S6 that won't work.

Yes android beam and nfc is on. I wonder which s6 it is :l
I think you can check by going into Settings>About and checking your Device model. If I remember, you can see if your model works or not on this site. https://mrblinky.net/tama/4u/app/

Go ahead and Ctrl+F for your model name and if it appears in the blue section, you're good to go. If it appears in the red section however, your phone isn't supported.

Another reason I've found is that the sweetspot is really weird on Samsung devices. I use a Galaxy Note 5 and the sweet spot seems to be a bit underneath the camera, so you definitely should try going through and checking that first. :)

Thanks for the help. I have done exactly that which is why I'm so frustrated that it doesnt work. My model is definately on his blue list :l ill keep tryin though i guess sigh.

Hi! I was wondering if you were able to successfully connect your phone with the tamagotchi? I have the same situation because the mr. blinky site includes the model number of my phone in the bluelist as well. Howver, it is not working. SHV-e210s.

Nope. Never got it to work. Maybe in another couple years when I get to update my phone again I'll try it :l

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back