Color Tamagotchi Questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama_Fan_2002

Reaction score
My Tamagotchi 4u just came In and I have decided to save up my money for another color Tama. I was wondering, which one is the best out of the ID, IDL, P's, and 4u+?

Which one has the most features?

Which one has the most games?

Which ones have pets?

Also I have noticed that the pierces are getting more expensive, is it still worth it to get a P's?

(especially the Disney one, which is the one that I really want!!) :D :lol: :ichigotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
P's has more features, but iD L has a ton too, like gardening, while the P's can go to work/school and get painted. EMF is right about the games. iD L has 10 pets, P's has 5.

I personally prefer the P's over the iD L. Pierces are available to expand on the available 32 characters that are on the device already. Meanwhile the iD L does not allow for that, making it a bit less fun to keep running. The iD L does have exclusive features but those compared to what the P's has lacks a bit.

Prices of the iD L definitely are cheaper than the P's however; the iD L goes for around 70 - 90 while the P's goes in the 90's range. (in CDN ;- ;) Pierces also are quite expensive as they are becoming a bit harder to find. The LoveMelo, Miracrise, Sanrio, and Disney are a few key examples of some expensive pierces; with some being more than the actual device.

So I guess the iD L vs. P's debate is more of a matter of Budget vs. Features. If you want a cheaper option opt for the iD L. If you want a more feature heavy version, opt for a P's. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back