Cuuute!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rosiebell32

Reaction score
^_^ I had a neopet hand held thingy. It was a kacheek.I loved it and carried it around with me everywhere.But once at lunch i took it out of my bag to find the batteries had gone!I'd only had it about 1 and a half weeks! So unfair!! :D ^_^ :D

I saw some at my toys r us yesterday when I got my Tama

i have one too. its batteries died in a few weeks :blink:

my mom wont buy me new batteries and i dont have any money for them soo, yeah...

Tama's are better than those things anyways. ^^; my friends all agree, they stopped playing with them before the batteries even went dead. but I saw some Neopet Virtual thingies at a KBtoys yesterday, so's you know. ^^

-Shadowed Suit

Yeah I had one of those. It was an Aisha. I also got a new one in Christmas 2003 where you could choose between 3 neopets (an Ixi, a Draik and a Lupe). I think it would be so cool if you could make them connect with eachother. :huh:

haha i just found this post and I thought I should mention that I GOT ONE OF THESE FOR CHRISTMAS! But it wasn't a Kougra like I wanted, it was a Tonu one... and I have to agree that it wasn't as cool as I'd hoped. it was a good idea, but tama connections are way sweeter.

My friend had one and she had a kougra it lived in the desert and it died every 3 mins <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back