Help with my Giga Pet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NSG

Reaction score
I hope it's okay to post here, since I have a Giga Pet, but not a Tamagotchi.

I booted up my new Baby T-Rex Giga Pet and Saturday and he's already died on me TWICE!

I am a person who likes to sleep a lot, so I found what seems to be a "poor man's pause" by putting my GP in clock mode but that's limited and not a true pause like some Tamagotchis have.

His clock was not correct and, right before falling asleep, he became ill. I could not so anything until he woke up.

When I woke up, and noticed he was still sleeping, I found it a bit odd, so I set the clock back to the correct time...and he died instantly.

The "pause" seemed to work for at least 3-4 hours before his sickness and demise, as I took a long nap, and his health declined relatively little until I "unpaused" him.

Is there any way around this? I'm trying really hard to not give up here because I love virtual pets, especially Gigas, but they are so needy it's almost unbelievable.

I really want to see my Baby T-Rex grow and will try the "poor man's pause" again.

I am wondering if he died instantly when out of clock mode because he was ill and me setting the correct time caused something to happen, like a fast forwarding of time, which made his health diminish more rapidly.

Thanks for any help.

Sorry for the typographical errors.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back