Age, garden, school, marriage

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Racmin

Reaction score
Hi guys~ here is some questions that I'm quite confused.

1. How does the tamagotchi age? How old can it last?

2. How to make them go school/garden?

3. How to make them find a job and work?

4. Once they married off and a new egg pops out, what about the parents?

5. What if I don't get my character to marry?

6. What is music star and how to make my character to be in a band?

1. How does the tamagotchi age? How old can it last?
It ages by one year each full day it is alive. Pausing and changing the battery will delay it's aging time a bit.

2. How to make them go school/garden?
It depends on the version you are talking about. The ones with school features normally can attend school when they are toddlers and teens.

3. How to make them find a job and work?
When they are adults they will be offered a job (also depending on what version you are talking about).

4. Once they married off and a new egg pops out, what about the parents?
The parents will stay with the egg for two nights. On the second night they will leave at exactly 12:00a.m. (And I like to think that they are headed for Tamatown. ^_^ )

5. What if I don't get my character to marry?
If you don't get your tama to marry it will turn into an oldie and potential mates will no longer be offered. (Except on the Music Star, they do keep offering mates.) Then the only way you can get them to marry is through connection.

6. What is music star and how to make my character to be in a band?
The Music Star is the 6th version of Tamagotchi. The sort of "goal" is to raise your band to the top of the charts (but it's ok if you can't). It's sort of similar to other tamas but obviously the big difference here is that you are raising a star. :D Your character will join a band when it is a teen.

I hope I was able to help! ^_^

It ages by one year each full day it is alive. Pausing and changing the battery will delay it's aging time a bit.

It depends on the version you are talking about. The ones with school features normally can attend school when they are toddlers and teens.

When they are adults they will be offered a job (also depending on what version you are talking about).

The parents will stay with the egg for two nights. On the second night they will leave at exactly 12:00a.m. (And I like to think that they are headed for Tamatown. ^_^ )

If you don't get your tama to marry it will turn into an oldie and potential mates will no longer be offered. (Except on the Music Star, they do keep offering mates.) Then the only way you can get them to marry is through connection.

The Music Star is the 6th version of Tamagotchi. The sort of "goal" is to raise your band to the top of the charts (but it's ok if you can't). It's sort of similar to other tamas but obviously the big difference here is that you are raising a star. :D Your character will join a band when it is a teen.

I hope I was able to help! ^_^
Oh i forgot to mention, I'm talking about 4U+~

Oh i forgot to mention, I'm talking about 4U+~
I've never actually had a 4U (or 4U+) so some of the things I said may not apply to it. (Like I don't know if it has oldies or not). However, on most colored tamas as soon as you have them get married they leave and do not stay the extra nights like on non-colored tamas.

When you get married the parents leave the egg right away. After having 2 characters with all their happy symbols I unlocked the garden. (At least I think that's why it unlocked)

I think the garden is somewhere around 5 - 20 NFC connections, is it? That might be why you unlocked it, SuicideMermaid ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back