Tamagotchi wakes up at 7am? I'm still sleeping!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Racmin

Reaction score
I will only wake up after 11am. Tamagotchi waking up at 7am is too early~ what if it calls and I'm still sleeping? Will i get miss care? What if I pause the game everynight before I sleep, and plays it again when I'm up? Will the time be paused too?

I've had this exact same problem with my iD L over the summer and it often gets a care miss or is practically dead when I wake up. All you have to do is go to the clock screen, press the A and C buttons, and then just leave it that way till you wake up. This is sort of how you "pause" any of the colored tamas.

I do sort of the same thing, except when I have to go to school. I make sure my tama-go is silent, but I also change the time so that it is sleeping while I'm at school. :p

Ok so I thought of a way, that is not set the timing as the real time now. I set a couple of hours earlier than my real time so that the tama is wakes at 7am which is my real waking time at 11am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back