Skills all gained. So what's next?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Racmin

Reaction score
I've got candy pakupaku now and gained all skills. So what should I do next?

1. How to evolve into another character and how long?

2. When to get married and how?

The matchmaker is the 4th option in the door icon. From there you will be able to marry your character and start a new generation.

I'm not too sure on what you mean by evolving into another character but her personality form is technically one. You can get it by feeding her 20 snacks I believe? I'm not too sure but there is a personality chart you can look for on Tama Zone or here.

The matchmaker is the 4th option in the door icon. From there you will be able to marry your character and start a new generation. I'm not too sure on what you mean by evolving into another character but her personality form is technically one. You can get it by feeding her 20 snacks I believe? I'm not too sure but there is a personality chart you can look for on Tama Zone or here.
Thank you~ i have 2 4U+, how to get my 2 4U+ to get married?

On one of your 4U+, go to the connection menu and click "たまごっち 4U". From there, click "プロポーズ". Tap them together and they should begin the marriage process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back