New Tama P Owner; Lots of Questions!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JesterxLady

Reaction score
So I've had my new Tamagotchi P for about a week now; I've patched it into English, raised a Rightchi and obtained all of his pierces. I've played around with it enough now that I know the basics; it's not too disimilar to the iD L, really. Anyway, I've still got a few questions about it and I was hoping you could help me out.

1. Personality Traits; I understand that these determine which Tama you raise, but do they do anything once they're adults? Just you still seem to be able to influence their personality trait, but so far I can't see how it has any impact on the character once they hit adulthood.

2. What can you unlock on the P, generally speaking? (I don't want specifics, as I like to be surprised by what I unlock; it's why I don't know all of the unlockable areas on the iD L.) I know you can unlock new areas, but what about things like banners (as you can on the iD L), or do you only get these with Pierces? What about items, like you can 'unlock' from the garden? I know you can still visit the Usatchi-Triplets at the park and get items from them, for example.

3. How do you unlock areas? In the iD L it was every fourth, unique character you raised with all four happy symbols. Yet when I got Rightchi's fourth puzzle piece, I unlocked the 'Base'. Do you unlock new areas with each new Tama, or from specific Tamas or what? Just intrigued.

4. TamaPets; same principle as the iD L? Visit the park and play with them three times then take them home?

5. Apparently your Tama can get jobs? I had no idea until I saw it mentioned in a YouTube video title. Honestly have no clue about this, so any information would be helpful.

6. Dating; there's a Dating location to go to. Does this work like the Marriage locaion on the iD L; select who you like, Tamas marry and you get the next gen? What about Dating at the park? Does that work the same way? Rightchi has been asked on a couple of dates at the park, but I'm not ready to marry him off just yet (I'd like to marry him to my iD L Tama when she's an adult), so I've not really dared explore it very much.

This is all I can think of for now! Any information and advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

1. Personality Traits; I understand that these determine which Tama you raise, but do they do anything once they're adults? Just you still seem to be able to influence their personality trait, but so far I can't see how it has any impact on the character once they hit adulthood.

2. What can you unlock on the P, generally speaking? (I don't want specifics, as I like to be surprised by what I unlock; it's why I don't know all of the unlockable areas on the iD L.) I know you can unlock new areas, but what about things like banners (as you can on the iD L), or do you only get these with Pierces? What about items, like you can 'unlock' from the garden? I know you can still visit the Usatchi-Triplets at the park and get items from them, for example.

3. How do you unlock areas? In the iD L it was every fourth, unique character you raised with all four happy symbols. Yet when I got Rightchi's fourth puzzle piece, I unlocked the 'Base'. Do you unlock new areas with each new Tama, or from specific Tamas or what? Just intrigued.

4. TamaPets; same principle as the iD L? Visit the park and play with them three times then take them home?

5. Apparently your Tama can get jobs? I had no idea until I saw it mentioned in a YouTube video title. Honestly have no clue about this, so any information would be helpful.

6. Dating; there's a Dating location to go to. Does this work like the Marriage locaion on the iD L; select who you like, Tamas marry and you get the next gen? What about Dating at the park? Does that work the same way? Rightchi has been asked on a couple of dates at the park, but I'm not ready to marry him off just yet (I'd like to marry him to my iD L Tama when she's an adult), so I've not really dared explore it very much.
  1. Personality traits don't really do anything once your tama is an adult. If your aiming for a particular adult then they are pretty important during the teen years.
  2. You get banners when you unlock new locations (similar to the iD L) and though Pierces. When you plant a seed the item you receive will depend on what seed you planted. (When you say the garden you are referring to planting a seed in your backyard, right? Or am I mistaken?)
  3. I believe you unlock new locations with how many generations of tamas you have raised (I don't quite remember if they have to be different every time or not).
  4. Right, just like the iD L. (Remember, a few of the pets are just there for show and cannot be adopted.)
  5. The jobs are just a place for your tama to go to during the day. While there your tama's happy and hunger meters will empty at a slower rate than usual.
  6. There are three ways to marry off your P's. First of all there's the date place, just like on the iD L you will be presented with three mates to choose from. Then there's dates from the park. Similar to pets you must meet the character three times before your tama is asked if they'd like to get married. (The first time your tama just talks, then they go out on a date, and finally they ask your tama marry). Finally there is connection, which is what your planning to do.
I hope you find this helpful! ^_^

When you plant a seed the item you receive will depend on what seed you planted. (When you say the garden you are referring to planting a seed in your backyard, right? Or am I mistaken?)
I started up my P's today and was reminded that seeds are on the iD L, not the P's. I'm not quite sure what "garden" you are referring to. (I am very forgetful about this kind of stuff. :p )

The only "garden" I can think of is using the Eco Scoop with a pet and having a tree in your backyard. I think they might've meant that? I'm not sure though because you don't need a seed at all to use it, haha.

Hi, thanks for the responses, you've cleared an awful lot up for me!

In regards to the garden, I meant are there any features like the iD L's garden (where you can plant and grow food/items) on the P. I know that you can't grow seeds on the P (although I'm a bit confused what I'm meant to do with my Eco Scoop, haha), but I was just wondering if there were any other similar features where you can get items? I guess having that Tama arrive in your garden to sell you food is the closest equivalent. Sorry about the confusion!

I actually have a few more questions if you don't mind though.

1. Is there still a market (or other features) at Bud Park, like there was at Donut Park, at certain times?

2. Is there a list anywhere of the five P Tamapets and the times they're at the park?

3. Is there anywhere I can find a complete list/file of all of the P downloads? I have one for the iD L but can't seem to find a complete one for the P?

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
1. I think Donuts Park's selling hours aren't available on the P's. The merchants in the backyard replace that from what I remember.

2. Yumecantchi, Chabitchi, Monatototchi, Risurisutchi and Furirabutchi are the 5 pets if I remember.

3. There's a topic over at Tama-Zone with all of them. This person's put all the P's downloads and most of Mstr.Blinky's hacks inside it too.

Hopefully this'd answer your questions! ^^;

Again, thank you very much for your response.
imageproxy.php

Maybe I'm just terrible at finding stuff, but I can only seem to find Mister Blinky's file with all of the P's downloads? Someone mentions on the same thread that Ra has a complete/master file that's better organised (as Blinky's is just everything in one folder, rather than subfolders), but I can't find a better organised file. =/ I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm very grateful to have all of the downloads and disorganised is better than not at all, I was just wondering if anyone knew if there was an organised file, like there is for the iD L?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back