TamaTown Tamago Training?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Benthaniel

Reaction score
On my tamatown tamago I've always received a wooltchi due to all hearts on everything but rather low and mediocre training. I've read other pages saying how and when to train and discipline your tamagotchi but mine doesnt seem to provide much opportunity to raise the bar up till adulthood. What do I do? And what are the other opportunities that can discipline my tamagotchi?

I don't think there's any way to increase opportunities for discipline, however there are certain factors on how you raise the hearts. For instance, the happiness hearts. It depends on how you raise the happiness hearts, meaning doing such by either playing games, or feeding your Tamagotchi snacks. The more beneficial way being playing games with your Tamagotchi, as apparently feeding your Tamagotchi snacks isn't a good care method? Anyways, I'd recommend playing games to raise happiness, rather than snacks, if you haven't been already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back