How do you define care quality on V3?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rukitchi

Reaction score
I wish I could know how to define the quality of care given to V3...

Like, you count care misses on the iD L and P's and TF:DT, but what about Connections? Do they have a system of rating the care given to the Tama by the owner or not?

EDIT: I know you can find out how well I took care of my V3 by the character it evolved into, but how do I find out the care quality beforehand so that I can avoid my Tama evolving into a character I don't want or make it evolve into a character I want?

Last edited by a moderator:
The V1 - V3 use food and games to keep Happy & Hungry hearts filled.

There is also the "Training" bar which you try to fill as your tamagotchi evolves from baby up to adult stage.

If you have a full training bar by the time it is due to evolve into an adult you should get a pretty good character (unless you have grossly neglected the Happy and Hungry hearts).

You have opportunities to praise or discipline your tama when it calls for your attention.

Sometimes the attention needed is a praise, sometimes it's a "time out".

Each time you either praise it or discipline it correctly you will win a training point.

(You can check the progress of your training points in the stats menu)

I think there are nine points to win in order to qualify for a full training bar.

Check out the V3 Useful Topics Index in Tips n Tricks forum.

There's quite a good V3 guide which gives some extra info on training bars - when you should praise or when you should punish your tama if it calls for attention and how to win the games (and so, keep the Happy & Hungry hearts full): https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/107297-tamagotchi-v3-guide/

Good Luck :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back