Cleaning a V3?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

decepticoncrown

Reaction score
I recently found my first Tamagotchi, which is a pink ribbon v3. It's in horrible condition! I've yet to check if it still runs (which it probably works fine, my v4 which I got around the same time still works perfectly) but the shell is filthy! I'm not sure how to describe the problems without a picture, this isn't the best quality but it does show one of the problem areas:

pZivWW0.png

There is this weird, brown filth that's all around the white area of the shell. I've tried scratching it off but that's done nothing. I'm not sure *what* this is. There are also some black smudges on it, but this problem seems small in comparison to the strange muck. Is there a way to clean this V3 without opening it up? While I would love to restore it to its' former glory I'm afraid I'll damage it if I have to open it up. Should I just buy a new V3 instead?
imageproxy.php

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATE: Got some windex and carefully cleaned the shell, it looks a lot better! There's still some dirt on it but it's not as bad/noticeable as it was before its bath.

If one of the mods could close this thread, that would be great!
imageproxy.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back