Miitomo

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ForgottenUsernames

Reaction score
It's only been out for a few hours and I'm hooked into it. I play using my android tablet.

Ce6vQscUkAIEA2P.jpg

i've just started setting mine up after the long download ;v; i play it on my iphone ! it's really fun and cute and i love it

i've just started setting mine up after the long download ;v; i play it on my iphone ! it's really fun and cute and i love it
It didn't take very long for me, the app was a surprisingly small 32MB. Do iPhones hate downloading stuff or something? I wouldn't know since I'm against iPhone.

I play it on my iPhone so much. It's adorably cute and I can't help but check in on my Mii every so often! My new favorite app!
12592279_200248627022727_4446759940652939417_n.jpg

My caption for this was "When you drop your computer and have a mini panic attack!"

My twitter is @wagashietchi! I'm pretty much completely hooked on this game and it's so much fun seeing weird reactions.

My twitter is @godtierlatula! It's such a fun app omg...

The best part of miitomo is that one moment you've just learned something very personal and heartfelt about a friend and then the next they're just like "CATS AMIRITE"

However it is taking up a lot of usage on my phone that I need for my hundreds of cat pictures so I may have to delete it idk ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The best part of miitomo is that one moment you've just learned something very personal and heartfelt about a friend and then the next they're just like "CATS AMIRITE"

However it is taking up a lot of usage on my phone that I need for my hundreds of cat pictures so I may have to delete it idk ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Same.. :< I wish that Samsung memory cards weren't so pathetic..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back