2 tamagotchi's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkB0baTea

Reaction score
I have a 4u+ notice that people have 2 of the same tamas. Does having 2 of the same make it more fun or something?

It's just so that you can connect them. I wouldn't advise you to get another 4U+ though. Get a 4U as they have a few different items like banners and (maybe, idk ;- ;) wallpapers.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's just so that you can connect them. I wouldn't advise you to get another 4U+ though. Get a 4U as they have a few different items like banners and (maybe, idk ;- ;) wallpapers.
oh okay that sounds like a nice idea o: the 4u and 4u+ still do the same connecting as it would if a 4u+ would be connected to it like that fashion game and picture taking together?

4u and 4u+ were meant to connect to each other since the plus is the upgraded version of the 4u. So I guess they can play the same games.

4u and 4u+ were meant to connect to each other since the plus is the upgraded version of the 4u. So I guess they can play the same games.
I think it's like how the V4 and V4.5 can connect. Although they are different in a few ways they are still (basically) the same tama. So when they connect it's just like connecting it to another V4 or V4.5 (or in this case a 4U to a 4U+). I could be wrong though, seeing as I don't own a 4U or 4U+.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back