How do I raise characters downloaded from the 4U app?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snook

Reaction score
I am new to the color tamas and need some help. I have a 4U and I use the 4U app to download new stuff. I read online that you have to use certain items that they like and I'm guessing it's the items you can download with them from the app. My question is, is there a list of the downloadable characters and what is required to obtain that character? I can not seem to find one or any information about this.

The characters I want to are:

Meisterchi

Motetchi

peppertchi

lovesolatchi

Kiramotchi

Thank you!! :furawatchi:

I have just figured out how to do this myself. If you download the character you want from the app it will save it under the book icon. It is 1 of the two items that you can download with the character that you have to use to achieve that character. To find out which item click on the book icon select the 4th option, then select the character, selcet yes and it will show you the character. Next push the A button and that will show you which item you have to use to achieve the character. I'm not poistive but i think you have to use it 3 times. The other item is also important down the road too though ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back