Is it possible to get a Dreamitchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donivan2009

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm not really NEW to Tamagotchi, as I am a long time collector since my original tamagotchi when i was 13. Today I have over 60 Tamagotchis. I just recently joined the forum and i've learned so much about them that I never knew.

I was looking at a music star growth chart, and it has a picture of a "Dreamitchi" off to the side. It doesn't really explain if this is a character I can get, or if it's just a "visitor" or where it comes from. Does anyone know? I would love to have one of my tama's evolve into him cause I've never seen him or gotten him before.

I attached a link to the photo of the growth chart i'm referring to. I posted the picture on my business website cause' I couldn't get my google drive to work for some reason, so just ignore all the other stuff. Thanks for your help cause' I haven't had much luck searching for it.

https://wp.me/P7lBF4-31

Unfortunately Dreamitchi and Dazzilitchi (the female counterpart) can no longer be obtained. When Tamatown Music City was still running there was two items (the Boys Destiny Star and the Girls Destiny Star) you could buy and transfer to your Music Star. You'd use them to get either Dreamitchi or Dazzilitchi but now that Tamatown has closed there is no way to obtain either character. :(

Oh... Boo! I played on toma town a few times back in the day. I just don't remember the Destiny Star! I hate that they took it down!

Thanks for your help though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back