Is there an accurate growth chart for Tamagotchi Friends Dreamtown?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

biuealien

Reaction score
So I just recently got this Dreamtown Tama and I'm interested in knowing how to evolve my tama into more specific ones. It came with a chart of sorts but it's not really specific as to how you can get certain tamas within a specific class (and I think it adds others you can't even get so I'm a little confused as to which I can or can't obtain). For example, I know if I focus on robots, I'll get a himespetchi but how do I get hoshigirltchi? Do I only have to get a certain amount of 'excellent' or 'good' grades in order to get certain characters? Is it just random?

Is there a list of characters you can get for the DT? Thanks!

As far as I know, there is no growth chart. However, I've been going off of the "Friendship Map" to see what adults I might get. (The "Friendship Map" is the map that came in the pack with your TF:DT.) So the ones in the groups (like pet stylist or robotics) are the ones you're more likely to get if you take them to that class. Keep in mind that the TF:DT goes based off of care, so you may want to take care of it in a variety of ways to get different results. (This is kind of a guess though, since once again there is no set chart yet).

As far as I know, there is no growth chart. However, I've been going off of the "Friendship Map" to see what adults I might get. (The "Friendship Map" is the map that came in the pack with your TF:DT.) So the ones in the groups (like pet stylist or robotics) are the ones you're more likely to get if you take them to that class. Keep in mind that the TF:DT goes based off of care, so you may want to take care of it in a variety of ways to get different results. (This is kind of a guess though, since once again there is no set chart yet).
Yeah, I haven't seen one either. I'd try this advice.

I haven't found one either. I'm currently operating under the assumption that it's the same as Friends up to teens, then for adults: skill (from whichever dream school class you play 3x first, random if none) and level of care determines which one in that skill you get.

So far I've gotten aokumotchi -> turtlechi -> cosmotchi -> monakatchi (perfect care, no skill determined) and pinkbotchi -> petithanatchi -> neotchi ->yumemitchi (perfect care, performer)

Thanks for your replies! How do I do mediocre care? Just miss a few times when they poop and let them get sick a few times? Bad care would be to have their hearts be empty a lot, right?

Thanks for your replies! How do I do mediocre care? Just miss a few times when they poop and let them get sick a few times? Bad care would be to have their hearts be empty a lot, right?
Right. Bad care is basically ignoring them but not letting them die. :p Average care may be getting sick once or twice and letting the hearts drop a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back