Any Pixel Chix Fans? Or maybe Undertale?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MataChan

Reaction score
Hello little earthing, I was just wondering if there were any Undertale fans out in TamaTalk, Look, I like Tamagotchi, but the thing I am trying to say is Are there any people who Like Pixel Chix or Undertale... I like both... Both of them are great... The diffrence beetween them is Pixel Chix is old Still like it though. And Undertale is new. Who is your Favorite Undertale Charater? Mines is Sans The Skeleton, Why you may ask? Cause he makes funny puns! Sans: hey kiddo, how are you doing? :gozarutchi: Gozaruchi is my favorite Tamagotchi, why you may ask? Cause he is a ninja and sort of reminds me of Kakashi from Naruto! ^_^ Sans: what do you call a dog that has been out in the cold? a pupsicle ;) BADUM TSS! :tarakotchi:

I like Pixel Chix! I haven't played Undertale, I plan on doing that in the future.

I'm a Pixel Chix Veteran! My sister and I used to collect them. Now I've started again, and I got a special edition house colour the other day NEW for $27 dollars! It was such a rare deal!

Don't really know Pixel Chix..0: But I am a fan of Undertale! ^_^

My favorite UT character is Napstablook~ :wub:

Favorite Tamagotchi character? Hm...Probably Pianitchi or Violetchi. B)

That is really great for you to know both pixel chix and Undertale :D :gozarutchi:

They're both pretty cool. I played with Pixel Chix a TON when I was 9 or 10. Undertale is everywhere though, so I don't like it as much as I did last year. Still a great game :^) My fav Undertale character is probably Chara. I don't know why I like them but they're a fav for sure and someone out there is probably vowing that they'll kill me if it's the last thing they do for saying that. Sans isn't as cool as some other characters but I used to really like him. I guess people just wouldn't stop talking about him so he got boring. My favourite Tama is Lovelitchi because I'm a sucker for sparkles, which means I also love Kiraritchi. So much shine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back