Keegui's Tamagotchi Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keegui

Reaction score
Hello! Or, should I say, hello again. I had an old profile on here, and went by TamaEllipsis, but after a long hiatus, I decided to make an account using my primary username that I use for many of the websites I go on. ^_^

So, I just celebrated my 17th birthday on the 8th of this month, and I decided to treat myself to another tamagotchi! On my 16th, I began to collect v3 tamas, and I now have 5! :D So, that being said, I decided to get a different tama this year! I originally wanted to get a v4, but I couldn't find one in my price range. So, I went with my next choice: A Tama-Go! I got my very first Tama-Go on Christmas of 2010, when I was 11 years old. It was one of my favorite tamas ever. My mother managed to snag the very last one in K-Mart, which was a green one featuring Mametchi, one of my favorite characters. Sadly, when I moved away from my father to live with my mother full-time, I foolishly forgot my beloved toy at my father's house. And because I will never have the chance to get it back, I looked for the same design online. I found a few, but ultimately decided on a Black Tama-Go. My mother was happy to hear I was getting another one, as she has fond memories of the trouble she went through to find my first one. I bought it on the 15th, the day I was supposed to be born. ;) It should be here on Monday!

Currently, I have one of my v3 tamas running. I hatched a baby girl on the 13th of April at 2:01 PM. Her name is Fanta, and she is currently a 1 year-old Obotchi. I'd LOVE for her to evolve into a Violetchi, so if anyone has helpful tips on doing so, I'd be very thankful! :furawatchi: Anyways, I'll keep you all posted. I will be posting photos in my logs, so hang tight! ;) I'll catch you guys later! :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
:newmametchi: Updates for 4/17/2016 :newmametchi:

I've had Fanta on pause for quite a while now. I've been so busy with other things, and I really don't want to risk missing a call or dropping hearts. Just last night, I gave my dog away, so things have been a bit emotional. ^^' But that aside, I did play with her today! I caught her taking a bath not too long ago, which was super adorable! She's all tucked into bed now, and I'll be hitting the hay here soon, myself. I'll definitely be keeping you guy posted tomorrow! My Tama-Go should be here by then! But if not, no worries. It's currently in the state, it just needs to get to my city. :blink: I'll keep you guys posted! Hope you all have a wonderful night!

image_zps6ikrdmsi.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone! Sorry for not posting for a few days. I've been rather busy with raising my new tama! It arrived in the mail a few days ago, and you can bet your bottom dollar I've been playing with it every day! So now, I will introduce another tama to this log!

I hatched a baby girl (Nokotchi) at 8:00 PM on April 18th. She was very well-behaved and I managed to catch every single poop! :p An hour later, she evolved into a Belltchi. She immediately fell asleep. Later the next night, I woke up to a loud beeping noise. When I have tamas running, I become very alert, even in my sleep. So I immediately jolted awake and checked on her. She evolved into a Shelltchi! I was thrilled to see the great outcome, as I worked very hard to dedicate all my time to her. The following morning, we went to the park. She met a KuroMametchi and they both played on the swing! The more I took her to the park, the more he showed up. Out of 10 visits, he visited 5 times. A possible crush, perhaps? :wub: Today at around 5:30 PM, she evolved into a Lovelitchi! I was hoping for her, too! I took her to the park, and... KuroMametchi was there. My boyfriend and I are convinced they're a thing. :p

Here's the thing: although nicknames are not a feature in this tamagotchi, I still love giving my tamas nicknames. My boyfriend thought Pepsi would be cute, because it would go along with Fanta. But I'm still thinking. If any of you have ideas, feel free to let me know!

:newmametchi: "Pepsi"'s Current Stats: :newmametchi:

Tamagotchi: Lovelitchi

Nickname: --

Weight: 25 lbs.

Generation: 1

Hungry: 5/5

Happy: 5/5

Training: 15/15

Friendship: 6/6

Fanta has been paused the past few days. I'll be taking her off pause tonight and playing with her now that my other one is paused. "Pepsi" will be on pause until I get a new gotchi figure for her. I've been ENDLESSLY searching for a Violetchi gotchi figure I can buy for cheap. Sadly, no luck so far. That was the only figure I had when I was younger, and I would love to have it again. I LOVE the flower dress. <3 I used to always dress my Kunoitchi in it! If anyone knows where I can find this gotchi figure, I'd be very grateful!

Anyways, I'll be posting lots of pictures of them tomorrow. More updates to come! :D

Latest posts

Back