How to remove the circuit board on the Tamagotchi Friends Dream Town?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TolueneZene

Reaction score
So I recently bought myself a Tamagotchi Friends Dream Town. I kinda need to take the circuit board out (without cutting/removing the wires) for a personal project. I've taken it apart as far as removing the cover, and have tried to gently pull it out, but haven't been completely able to. It seems the top part of it might be glued??? but I don't know---
Anyone willing to take theirs apart and tell me if it is removable?

I'd really appreciate it, I've been wanting to do this project for a while... :huh:

Oh, and-
If anyone's wondering what my project will be, it will be a surprise ;)
I will share photos of my finished project if anyone helps me out on this~

I'm not really sure by what you mean of the cover. I know that you've probably taken the faceplate off already, but aren't there screws that hold the front portion in? Unless you mean the part beyond that, which has screws from the back likely. I know that this was the case on the Tama-Go, but I'm not exactly sure about the Friends as I dont have one unfortunately.

Yeah, I've taken out the screws on the part behind the faceplate. ;w; I'm pretty sure there aren't any screws on the back of the circuit board... I'll post pictures once I have access to my computer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back