problem connecting app to 4u

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiralee

Reaction score
I have a new zealand samsung galaxy s5 with Mr Blinkys app, it connects to my 4u but it comes up with a slot machine game, if you win then it gives you a 50% off voucher and 200G but if you lose it gives you 50G, also sometime the red house will appear with a gift but the gift is just a green picture of Oyajitchi.

But so far Ive tried the food, snacks, decorations and backgrounds but its all the same thing.

anyone had the same problem??

When you're trying to connect, I believe you have to go into the Connection menu and then 4Uアプリ. Go ahead and follow the steps on the app and it should work. What you're seeing right now is the Accidental Connections.

Those only appear when you aren't actually sending anything over. When your Tama receives a connection without actually expecting one, you get those animations and such.

Go to the second icon in the menu (the red heart one) and scroll down to the third option and click. Then your Tama will be expecting a connection, so you can just download things (although be sure to hit the sweet spot on your phone).

Excuse me. How to get Mr Blinkys app? I have a phone with NFC but i can't dowload the app. What i can do?

I have the same problem. I was using it fine and now it's not working. :/

I have the same problem. I was using it fine and now it's not working. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back