Pixel Chix Fans, What Pixel Chix Toy do you like?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MataChan

Reaction score
Hey Guys! Im back! But there is an important question, What is Your favorite Pixel Chix toy right now? What was your Favorite Pixel chix toy when you earthlings were young like a kid? Do you still like the toy back in the days when the Pixel Chix Website was there? Its j-just so much Pixel Chix questions from my mind... Answer ALL of them! ;) You can also post my Profile Picture Online With Pixel Chix if ya like!

Last edited by a moderator:
I never knew there was still a fandom for Pixel Chix. ^_^ I've been meaning to buy more of them, as I've only had a few.

My favorite has always been the hamster one. I believe it was called jammin' hamster or something along those lines? It wasn't much of a traditional virtual pet but it was always a lot of fun and there was a lot detail put in how the game operated. I also had a car one, but I didn't play with it much since it was pretty much an expansion pack to a regular Pixel Chix.

Dang, I old have very faint memories of those toys, but I know I reaaaaaaaally really wanted one.

La Mamba, There are Pixel chix at eBay! There are really good selling Pixel chix! *nods* :D

s-l225.jpg

This one was my favourite!

Awwwww m8 I still have my Pixel Chix. I always wanted the apartment one but my family couldn't afford the add on people so I never bothered nagging them anymore.

I have the Babysitter, two story house, one story house and hamster one.

My favorite has always been the hamster one. I believe it was called jammin' hamster or something along those lines? It wasn't much of a traditional virtual pet but it was always a lot of fun and there was a lot detail put in how the game operated. I also had a car one, but I didn't play with it much since it was pretty much an expansion pack to a regular Pixel Chix.
I actually hate the hamster one and when I bought it I really regretted it. My mum gave me the option of buying that one or waiting to get a more expensive one and I just couldn't wait. My main issue was all the extra stuff when you flipped it out got stuck either in or out and then didn't register that it had been flipped. Playing with it again a little while ago however made me realize it was actually just really boring in comparison. I don't mean to break ur heart decepticoncrown

I also remember very vividly buying my first one because it was the same day my brother got his GameBoy Micro and my whole family went to a park because it was such a nice day and all me and my brother did was hide under our jumpers to get away from the sun whilst we both played our shizzle.

I used to have the mall one that closed up to be and handbag. I remember taking it back to Tesco (American version of Target I guess LIKE WALMART OH) There were some electronics in it that were faulty and it would work for a few seconds then break until it finally stopped working all together. I went in with my mum and she handed over the toy explaining what was wrong and I was really upset. The man said we could go get another one of the shelves but they were out of stock and that's when I started crying. To this day that version is my absolute favourite but I just don't own it and I PROBS SHOULD ACTUALLY IDK why havent i bought one theres loads on ebay

Googling it now I didn't know there was a TV version and the car I always assumed was trash like me anyway so even now I wouldn't bother buying that one. I also didn't know that there was a website but I think that's because I was a bit too young and then the following year I got my first tamagotchi, ditched my Pixel Chix and was only ever on TamaTown.

I also remember there were a lot of people who hated the girl in Pixel Chix because she seemed so rude and like a "generic teenager" which I always thought was the point

Hey! My sister and I used to have:
-Wave 1 Yellow Cottage (Mine)

-Wave 1 Blue Mansion (Sisters, we still have it and it's a bit faded)

-Wave 1 Miami Apartment (Sisters)

-Pink Road Trippin' Car (Mine)

-Purple Road Trippin' Car (Sisters)
-Jammin' Hamster (Sisters - A couple of years ago, I found one at Toy World, mint condition, so now I have one - They're actually really boring XD)

-Rockin' Puppy (Mine)

-Love to shop Mall - Salon and Pet Shop (Mine)

-Love to shop Mall - Boutique and Food Court (Sisters)

-Teal Babysitter (Mine)
-Pink Babysitter (Sisters - I always wanted it)

-Fashion TV (Mine - I've been trying to hunt it down again because I want it now ;- ;)

-Animal World TV (Sisters)

-Pixel Chix Roomies (Mine - Only had two figures, Miss. Sporty and Diva Queen)

And finally, Wave 1 Special Edition House Colour Miami Apartment (Bought it off eBay, mint condition, $27 dollars. LEGENDARY FIND!!)

I always wanted the double story Miami Apartment... I'll try and post pictures of mine! Also, if you're wondering what happened to our huge collection, we didn't want them anymore (WHY DID I SAY THAT?!) and Mum gave them away. But... we still have the battery covers XD We used to lose them all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back