Ratchet and Clank's Giga Greats - Komputer Koala

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~SkrillexGotchi~

Reaction score
Ratchet: Hey, hey, hey, all! I bet you missed us. Turns out we are gonna have a new friend coming on May 6th, this Friday! Clank, will you explain?

Clank: Well, our friend creating this log, ~SkrillexGotchi~, has ordered a new virtual life-form in a shell, known as a Giga Pet. Apparently it's a Koala.

Ratchet: *facepalms* Apparently he has to go with all that science mumbo-jumbo on us...it's a virtual PET, not life-form. Geez...

Clank: To me it's a life form. You do not have a say in this.

Ratchet: Stop being so condescending, you know it's a virtual pet. Just stop.

Clank: Okay, okay, I'm sorry, my dear friend. But yes, we are expecting a new friend to be with us soon. We will post the interview and story when it arrives to us here in Pokitaru...

Ratchet: You moron, when it reaches ~SkrillexGotchi~'s home world...

Clank: Erm, yes, when it reaches our friend's home world. She will let us know and we will be producing the next installment!

Ratchet: Yup! So make sure to follow this log for more awesomeness!

Ratchet and Clank: See you again soon, friends!

Last edited by a moderator:
giga_pets_komputer_koala_by_raynie_and_sugary-da1mv6n.jpg

Ratchet: Here's our big star of the evening! He came to our friend at 3:25 PM. Isn't he a beaut?

Clank: It is so, my friend. His name is Sonny, a beautiful koala. Sadly he's staying up late right now, and our friend is trying to get him to start sleeping, but has no idea how to get it to sleep.

Ratchet: She'll find out. And a huge thanks to PokemonBecky for reading our log. Glad we could make you smile!

Clank: Being the new Giga Pet owner she is, she's got a lot to learn.

Ratchet: The animations for this pet are immaculate. Watch him walk, suck his thumbs, climb trees, and roll around. He even makes noise to tell you what he wants.

Clank: The sound kinda intrigues me though...it sounds weird.

Ratchet: It sure does. It sounds like it's hiccuping or making short bellowing noises...

Clank: Eh, we'll find out one day.

Ratchet: Well, we have to go! See you next time!

Ratchet and Clank: See you, friends!

Latest posts

Back