Tamagotchi log- 2016

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MameTamaFantchi

Reaction score
Yay! A new log! On my last log i was sooooo happy to find that i got over 500 views, so because you guys liked that one, im starting a brand new one!!! (FOR ALL MY TAMAGOTCHIS IN 2016)

Ok ima gonna try to put pictures and see if it works...

Nvm, i tried. It didnt work. I might try to do it on my computer tomorrow, cuz im on my ipad. Sorry :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, sooo... Lets see... A brand new log! Wow! Ok, so i started up my p's and my v5 at the same time (LITERALLY, SAME EXACT TIME XD). So first will be the p's:

Hatched: about 1 day ago (May 1st)

Stage: Teen

Character: Maimaitchi, who is one of my favorite characters on the tama

Device: ummm... I told u XD well, my purple tamagotchi p's

Name: pandi (panDEE)

Ermergerd wow XD i haven't started up the p's in a very, VERY long time. Well, at least it seems like it. The last time was maybe... 5 months ago? Somewhere around the begining of the year. Im still sad that my mametchi died... (Who i didnt log about because i only went on here around 2 years ago) but uh... I forgot his name... Anyways...

Lalallalalalala ok sooo... Yeah. He is sleeping, so there isnt much to log about. Other than thet he is VERY CUTE when he sleeps. So uh... Yeah :) bai!! :3

May 3rd... 11:00 PM...

Hoooiiii im tired and working on homework. So I decided to take a little break and do some logging. But guess what? No silly. Im still doing the P's! NOOO, HE DIDNT DIE!!! ugh, whatever. Well, I decided to start my connection v5 log early! ...yaaaaaaaaaaayyyyiiiieeeeee...... whoop. party. #sopumped #party2016. #whoopingsogoodlyrightnow.... Yeah, thats the spirit! Hmmm... I want some sprite now, but i would get sick, cuz its so late. Lelz. #ILELLEDSOHARD

Ok, so here is the info:

Device: my second tamagotchi (i think). Actually, it used to be my sisters but i really wanted hers so she gave it to me to keep. As i said, it is a v5 red confetti shell. FAMILITCHIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!

characters: 2 boys and 1 girl (i love when there are more boys on the tama than girls, for some reason XD) 1. Mattaritchi, son 2. Sakuramotchi, daughter 3. Ahirukutchi (my fav of the 3), son. I might have spelled the names wrong... :p so yeah... Now its 11:12... Omg i need to get to b- oh. Well at least the tamas are already in bed. Lucky them. I have about two hours left of homework sooo... Yeah. Bai i really need to get going on the HW... Bai!! 0w0

ok i have lots to catch up on my log -_-

OK, so... starting with my tama p's. heee.... uhhhmmmm.... ok anyways he was a bad character so i decided to marry him. aaannnddd.... Awww! a baby girl! i decided to name her patchie, for some reason. i choose random names, btw X3

now she is at the teen stage. something exciting happened... and its also really funny and AWESOME. I reached the limit for cents!!! the limit is 99999 cents! i did this by having 5000 cents (which is kinda easy to get) then i started to sell things to the people that are outside and buy things from you. sometimes they would give me 11000 cents! wow. so yeah... i have a lifetime supplai uf moneh XD so yeah... thats awesome... and on my v5, they are at the teen stage, same as the p's. soo... yeah :) im too lazy to write the names of them, lol. bai!!!

Latest posts

Back