The Colored Tamagotchi's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beatleschic

Reaction score
Hi I have several questions about the Tamagotchis that are in color. I don't have any yet and would like to purchase one. I see the 4U and the 4U+. I see the Tamagotchi P's the ID and IDL and the IDL english (which I haven't seen many online). My questions is which color Tamagotchi came out first? Which one is the newest model? I see the P's are going for a higher price than the 4U's is there a reason for this? Also I see that Mr. Blinky has created a patch so that the Tamagotchi P's are in English, does this make the P's more rare or desirable? Thank you all for your help!

The Tamagotchi Plus Color, was the first Tamagotchi to feature a coloured screen. The Tamagotchi 4U, and 4U+ are the newest colour Tamagotchis. The Hexagontchi is an extended version of the Tamgotchi Plus Color.

The Tamagotchi ID, is another colour Tamagotchi. The Tamagotchi ID L is the successor to the Tamagotchi ID. This version has a large variety of downloadable content (to have more fun of course!). An english version was officially released for this version, but only sold in China. The Tamagotchi P's has a "Pierce" that goes on the top of the Tamagotchi. This "Pierce" ads extra features such as: games, locations, characters, etc. As you mentioned, there is an English patch for the the Tamagotchi P's.

The reason for pricing is most likely because of age and availability. As the P's is older than the 4U, it's probably harder to come by, while the 4U and 4U+ are the newest, which are currently being sold in stores. This pricing principle goes for many other things in the world.

If you're worried about the language barrier, I wouldn't be, for most of these Tamagotchis there are translated guides. Tamagotchis are simple, so language isn't such a big deal.

Hope I could help! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back