Uahhhhhh

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said that i love Grundos with Faerie Paint Brush, but if its too expensive, what another color can I paint Extraterry? (My Grundo, spanish name because i speak spanish)

:marumimitchi: :hitodetchi: :chohimetchi: :puroperatchi: :mametchi: :pochitchi: :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi: :gozarutchi: :furawatchi: :mimitchi:

You get hacked soooo much... There's so many people after you, not least TNT.

^WHAT IS THIS tnt PEOPLE KEEP GOING ON ABOUT?

And i am not going to make a new e-mail account just to get onto neopets.

If pople could message the hacker hazzgriff777 and try and get my account back i would appreciate it.

^WHAT IS THIS tnt PEOPLE KEEP GOING ON ABOUT?And i am not going to make a new e-mail account just to get onto neopets.

If pople could message the hacker hazzgriff777 and try and get my account back i would appreciate it.
Yes Ill message him.

^WHAT IS THIS tnt PEOPLE KEEP GOING ON ABOUT?And i am not going to make a new e-mail account just to get onto neopets.

I will message him!

I will make a new acocunt and try :( IM SORRY YOU GOT HACKED. I got hacked 3 times when I was a little kid. Now I don't go on neopets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back