Tamagotchi Id L - How to delete games

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RainbowFoil

Reaction score
Guys! Please help. I just got this new idl and people say you can only store certain amount of games. What happens if I want to change the game? How will I delete it?

The 2 games that it comes with can't be deleted, but if you download new games via Infrared, either computer or over a phone thingy, then it gives you an option to play the game or delete it when you select it in the game menu.

On my iD L E when I select a game that I have downloaded I get three options with the promrt 'Play?'; 'Yes', 'No' and 'Delete'. Delete is the third/last option. Just click on that and it will remove the downloaded game. Alternatively, when I install a third game (can only have two downloaded games) the device will tell me that there is not enough space and ask me to delete one of the old games to make room.

Hope this helps!

If I remember, there are 3 options when selecting a downloaded game. はい (Yes)、いいえ(No)、and いす(Delete). Use the last option (いす) to delete downloaded games. Unfortunately though, you can't delete a preinstalled game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back