Tamagotchi 4U DLC Character Help?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Optimalotter

Reaction score
Hello,

So I recently got a 4U and ended up randomly with a Himespetchi, and soon after a MameLove-Himespetchi. That was fine and all, but not really who I wanted (and I had been taking care of her for days now, even bringing her to work with me!) so I ended up resetting the tama tonight (and I still feel incredibly guilty about it, but I just really want to try again this time to get an adult I truly want). My question is, which DLC characters from the app am I able to raise if at all? Does using their toys and such at the child stage work (like I read somewhere that using the piano toy that comes with the Piantchi touch card will raise a Pianitchi (tama is already female), is this true?) If I cannot raise a DLC character I'd like to know in advance since I just reset the tama. Thanks!

All DLC characters hosted on the 4U app are raisable. To get them, you have to download the character and its item. Use the item needed 3 times and the Rebellious stage character will evolve into the DLC character when the evolution time comes.

I got Kumamon by only feeding the male toodler with the food the set brought, and making him wear the hat also in the set.

Thanks guys! One quest - what is a "Rebellious stage character"? Otherwise I'm going to feed my tama toddler the dlc tama's food and I've already had her play with the item multiple times. Hopefully this works!

Thanks guys! One quest - what is a "Rebellious stage character"? Otherwise I'm going to feed my tama toddler the dlc tama's food and I've already had her play with the item multiple times. Hopefully this works!
The "Rebellious stage" is just the official term for the toddler on the 4U.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back