Music Star questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

karvi

Reaction score
I'm on 2nd generation. they say that the generation before it will only take 1/2 of the points. How come I end up with 0 pts? I had to start from scratch again.

There are 2 waves of the V6, one with gold picks and one with normally colored picks.

The version with gold picks are actually different. When the parent leaves, you essentially start from scratch. They take all of the money with them I believe.

However, on the other wave, it only halves the money I think. They likely decided to change it somewhere between the production times of these 2 waves.

Okay, so in Tamagotchi music star, after the parent leaves, your new tamagotchi inherits food or items (those will be kept in the chest icon, under SPECIAL), but not any money. If you are talking about the Tone, Rhythm and Original, the maximum number of points is 999/999/999. Your new tamagotchi can keep some of the points. On mine it's not half of the points, though. I had 999/999/999 and my second generation received 216/216/216. Or something like that.

Hope this is useful!

There are 2 waves of the V6, one with gold picks and one with normally colored picks.
Another way to tell the difference between wave 1 and 2 Music Stars is to look at the writing above the screen. So for example:

518bLFas8YL.jpg

This is a wave 1 Music Star (I think). You can tell because it says "Tamagotchi" above the screen.

170320123542.jpg

This is wave 2 (I think). You can tell because it says "Tamagotchi Music Star" above the screen.

I may have them mixed up with each other but that's another way to tell the difference between the two waves.

Another way to tell the difference between wave 1 and 2 Music Stars is to look at the writing above the screen. So for example:

518bLFas8YL.jpg

This is a wave 1 Music Star (I think). You can tell because it says "Tamagotchi" above the screen.

170320123542.jpg

This is wave 2 (I think). You can tell because it says "Tamagotchi Music Star" above the screen.

I may have them mixed up with each other but that's another way to tell the difference between the two waves.
I never noticed the difference between the two generations :mellow:

thank you tamaninjacat. i never would have known this fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back